Andrea Sailer - Andrea Sailer
Andrea Sailer studied philosophy , English and American studies in Graz . So far she has published poems , short stories and novels , partly as book publications, but also in various magazines and anthologies . She has also appeared on the radio , including the column “Thoughts at the Time”.   In 2001 she created a literary room installation for the Styrian national exhibition in Weiz with the title “Spiritual Path - 7 Sources of Power” in the Emanuel Chapel of the Weizberg pilgrimage churchwas shown.  In 2019, she helped redesign the website of the Spiritual Path in Weiz. 
Andrea Sailer lives in Weiz.
- Paradiese , Leykam, Graz 2015
- In the meantime it is evening. Leykam, Graz 2012
- Of bugs and people. Leykam, Graz 2007
- Waiting rooms. Vier-Viertel-Verlag, Strasshof 2004
- Thoughts at the moment , Steirische Verlags-Gesellschaft, Graz 2000
- Season end , Leykam, Graz 1998
- At the end of the day , Leykam, Graz 1996
- 1997 Literature Promotion Prize of the City of Graz
- 1998 Bertelsmann-Literaturkursstipendium
- 2002 Austrian Women's Art Prize
- Portrait on the Weiz tourism website ( Memento of the original from May 14, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- SteiermarkORF thoughts at the moment
- Spiritual path - modern pilgrimage in Weiz. Retrieved March 14, 2019 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Austrian author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1972|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Weiz|