Andrea Schnell , b. Engels (born October 3, 1976 in Duisburg ) is an active kung fu and kickboxing champion in Kempen , North Rhine-Westphalia . She was multiple European champion and world champion in pointfighting (semi-contact).
At the age of eleven, Andrea Schnell began to be interested in the Chinese martial art, which in this country is known as Kung Fu (literal translation: "achieving a goal through hard work"). The lessons at that time also contained elements and techniques of American kickboxing. At the age of fourteen she demonstrated her skills in pointfighting for the first time on international soil. The highlight of her thirty-year career so far: the world championship title at the AFSO World Championship in Paris (2012)  .
She holds the second master's degree in both kung fu and kickboxing. In May 2015 she opened her own martial arts school in Kempen, North Rhine-Westphalia, and has already produced several German masters.
- 1992 German vice champion in kickboxing
- 1992 European champion in kickboxing
- 1994 German vice champion in kickboxing
- 1994 European champion in kickboxing
- 2012 world champion in kickboxing (AFSO / ICO)
- 2017 International German Champion in Kickboxing (WKU)
- 2017 German champion in kickboxing (WKU)
- 2018 German champion in kickboxing (IBV)
- Andrea Schnell, Nicole Zieseniss: Kung Fu basics. Pietsch Verlag, 2015  , ISBN 978-3-613-50812-5 .
- kampfkunst-kempen.de ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- WZ, interview with Andrea Schnell on self-defense
|ALTERNATIVNAMEN||Engels, Andrea (maiden name)|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German kickboxer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||3rd October 1976|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Duisburg|