Andrea change - Andrea Wandel
Wandel is a daughter of the architect Hubertus Wandel and the sister of Rena Wandel-Hoefer . In 1982 she began studying architecture at the University of Kaiserslautern, which she completed in 1990.  Since 1994 she has been working as a freelance architect and urban planner in the architectural office Wandel Lorch Architekten . In 2011 she received a professorship for design, spatial formation and representation at the Trier University of Applied Sciences . In 2012 she was appointed to the convention of the Federal Building Culture Foundation . In addition, she has been a member of the diocesan cultivation commission of the Diocese of Trier since 2013 and a member of the planning and design advisory board of the state capital Mainz, which she became chairwoman of in 2018.
The architects Wandel Hoefer Lorch and Wandel Hoefer Lorch + Hirsch received the following awards:
- 2003: Award as part of the awarding of the German Architecture Prize  (according to other sources: 2nd Prize of the German Architecture Prize) 
- 2006: Award of the German Steel Construction Prize for the Documentation House of the Hinzert Memorial 
- 2007: Award at the presentation of the German Architecture Prize for Documentation House Hinzert 
- 2008: German Urban Development Award for the Jewish Center Munich 
- 2011: Award at the German Architecture Prize for the Munich Jewish Center, Synagogue, Community Center and Museum 
Andrea Wandel and the architectural office Wandel Hoefer Lorch worked on various projects , including:
- Collegiate Church of Sankt Arnual, Saarbrücken , 1994 
- Gleis 17 memorial, Berlin-Grunewald , 1998 
- New synagogue in Dresden , 2001 
- Jewish Center Munich , Synagogue, 2006 
- Jewish Center Munich, community center and museum, 2007 
- Hybrid Highrise Pixel 34, Tiflis, Georgien, 2009
- Ecumenical Forum HafenCity, Hamburg , 2012 
- Kolumbarium Karmeliterkirche Boppard , 2017 
- Redesign of the Auferstehungskirche Überlingen , 2018 
Andrea Wandel has published articles (excerpt): 
- Building of the year 2012 , in DAI regional. Jan 2014 page 14
- HafenCity Ecumenical Forum . in architecture premium. Oct / Nov 2013 page 66 f
- HafenCity Ecumenical Forum . in db. 06.2013 page 64
- Technical – Ecumenical Forum HafenCity in Brick Bulletin. Summer 2013 Seite 22 f
- Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning (Ed.): Building and space yearbook . Gerd Hatje, 2011, ISSN 1612-1406 .
- Profile on the Trier University of Applied Sciences website
- Change Lorch Architects
- Andrea change. In: arch INFORM .
- Andrea Wandel, Wolfgang Lorch: Living at the Westhafen Frankfurt a. M. Urban planning diploma thesis SS 1990. WorldCat, accessed on June 6, 2019 .
- Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Andrea Wandel, architect. Trier University of Applied Sciences , accessed on June 6, 2019 .
- German Architecture Prize 2003 awarded to the Federal Chancellery in Berlin , baunetz.de
- German Architecture Prize 2003 , competitionline.com
- Laudation for the 2006 Steel Construction Prize ( Memento of the original from September 29, 2007 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- German Architecture Prize 2007 baunetz.de
- 9th lecture in series 12 + 12. Association of German Architects (BDA), accessed on June 6, 2019 .
- German Architecture Prize 2011 Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning
- Mahnmal Gleis 17. Berlin, October 18, 2018, accessed on June 7, 2019 .
- A building made of fear and hope. Die Zeit , 2006, accessed June 7, 2019 .
- Jewish Center Munich receives architecture award. Israelitische Kultusgemeinde Munich, October 17, 2011, accessed on June 7, 2019 .
- Ecumenical Forum HafenCity / Wandel Hoefer Lorch + Hirsch. Architectural Design School, accessed June 7, 2019 .
- Columbarium Karmeliterkirche, Boppard / Germany. current competitions, accessed on June 7, 2019 .
- In a new guise. World-Architects, November 14, 2018, accessed June 7, 2019 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German architect|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1963|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Saarbrücken|