Andrea Wildner - Andrea Wildner
She had her first engagement as a beginner in the 1973/74 season at the Westphalian State Theater in Castrop-Rauxel .  From 1974 to 1983 she was a permanent member of the ensemble at the Munich Residenztheater .  In the 1975/76 season she was a guest at the Schauspielhaus Zürich as Anni in Schnitzler's play Anatol ; Michael Kehlmann directed this production .
Her roles at the Bayerisches Staatsschauspiel included: Anni in Anatol (premiere: February 1975, with Peter Weck as partner), Marie in Liliom (premiere: December 1975; with Hans Brenner as partner), Hyacinthe in Die Spaß des Scapin von Molière (Premiere: June 1976), Peppi in Lumpazivagabundus (Premiere: November 1976), Nettel Flocke in Tabula rasa by Carl Sternheim (Premiere: June 1977), Rosie in the musical Sweet Charity (Premiere: July 1977), Christine in Liebelei (Premiere : February 1978; withFritz Strassner , Jacques Breuer ), the youth in Der Bauer als Millionär (premiere: October 1978), the title role in Yvonne, Princess of Burgundy by Witold Gombrowicz (premiere: May 1980; director: Ingmar Bergman ), Klärchen in Egmont (premiere: October 1980; with Robert Atzorn ), Constanze Mozart in Amadeus (German premiere, March 1981), Salome Pockerl in Der Talisman (premiere: May 1981), The sweet girl in Schnitzler's Reigen (premiere: January 1982) and Agathe in Der Schwierige ( Premiere: March 1982). 
Wildner has been working as a freelance actress since 1983. In 1987 she made her first guest appearance at the Munich Volkstheater ; she played Elisabeth in Ödön von Horváth's play Faith Love Hope . In February 1988 she took part in a Brecht matinee at the Theater rechts der Isar with songs and poems for Bertolt Brecht's 90th birthday .  In 1988 she appeared at the Weilheimer Theatersommer as Molly in Frank Wedekind's play The Marquis of Keith . In 1989 she played Eve in Der zerbrochne Krug at the Weilheimer Theatersommer . Directed in each case Rudolf Noelte. In 1991 Wildner returned to the Munich Residenztheater as a guest; she took over the chambermaid Rosa in the farce, The Prodigal . In 1999 she appeared again at the Munich Volkstheater, as Nanni in The Bartered Grandfather (director: Franz Xaver Kroetz ). In 2001 she played the role of Ms. Prantl in Faith, Love and Hope in a production by Wolfgang Maria Bauer at the Munich Volkstheater . In 2005 she appeared at the Volksschauspiele Tirol in Telfs . There she played Emma Lemon, the female head of a fishing family, in the comedy The Mackerel by Israel Horovitz ; Directed by Ruth Drexel .
Wildner occasionally worked for the theater as a director . In 1994 she directed Kleist's tragic comedy Amphitryon at the Zinner Studio in Munich .  In 1997 she directed a free theater production of Shakespeare's Heinrich IV in Munich . 
In addition to her stage work, Wildner also works for film and television . The main focus of their work were television series . As Wildner's first film appearance, the IMDb film database is running an episode from the crime series Der Kommissar . Since 1982 Wildner has taken on numerous television roles on a regular basis. In 1983 she played the title role of the television film Magdalena , a television adaptation of the popular play of the same name Magdalena by Ludwig Thoma .  In the television game Brautbrief , a production by Bayerischer Rundfunk , she embodied, at the side ofChristian Wolff , the young Martha Bernays , the fiancée and later wife of Sigmund Freud ; Together with Wolff, Wildner read from Freud and Bernays' letters to the bride. 
In 1994/1995 she had a continuous serial role as teacher Ines Rohrdorfer in the RTL television series Our School is the Best .  Wildner became known from 1994 through her continuous serial role as secretary "Zwieberl" in the television series Peter and Paul , at the side of Hans Clarin and Helmut Fischer . [8th]
On television she achieved further notoriety through the ARD television series Um Himmels Willen . Since 2002 she has consistently embodied the role of Marianne Laban, the secretary of Mayor Wöller, played by Fritz Wepper ,  who established herself as a councilor for the opposition in the course of the series .  
In 2007 she played, alongside Miroslav Nemec , the elegant Frau von Helmstedt in the Munich crime scene: Der Traum von der Au . In 2010 she had a guest role in the ZDF crime series Die Rosenheim-Cops ; she played Angela Haubach, the wife of an investor for the construction of a golf hotel.  In the Austrian television series A couch all had Wildner 2010 a continuous series role; she played Jacqueline Leidowitz, the ex-wife of a quirky psychiatrist.  In December 2010 Wildner was in an episode of ZDF series White Blue Storiesto see; she played Eva Siegl, the mayor's wife, who wants to catch her husband on an affair. 
In 1986 Wildner took on the role of Erna Wahl in a radio play version of Schnitzler's play Das weite Land , a co-production of the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation , the West German Broadcasting Corporation and the SFB . In 1989 she took over the role of Polly in a radio play version of the crime play Marrying is Always a Risk by Saul O'Hara at Bayerischer Rundfunk . In 1993 she was in the radio play series The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones in the episode On His Majesty's Order (episode 08) in the role of Empress Zita; the recording was on the labelCarousel released as a radio play cassette .  
In addition to her work as an actress, Wildner is also active as an artist and painter .  She took drawing lessons and studied privately with various art professors. She was one of Markus Lüpertz's students for two years .  Wildner used various painting techniques such as acrylic , charcoal , pastel painting , oil painting and paper drawings . She has her own studio in Ainmillerstraße in Munich-Schwabing . 
- 1975: The Commissioner - The Cousin
- 1979: The forbidden game
- 1983: Magdalena (TV movie)
- 1984: Bridal Letters (TV play)
- 1989–1992: The caretaker
- 1992: Die Donauprinzessin
- 1994: A fat man with a waist (TV movie)
- 1994–1995: Our School Is The Best (TV Series)
- 1994–1998: Peter and Paul
- 1995: tests of courage
- 1996: dog and cat
- 1999: Cafe perjury
- 2000: Not with us (TV movie)
- since 2002: For God's sake (as Marianne Laban)
- 2004: a miracle please!
- 2005: A Luftikus to fall in love with
- 2005: Emilia - The second chance
- 2005: Emilia – Familienbande
- 2007: Tatort: The Dream of the Au
- 2008: For heaven's sake - Christmas in Kaltenthal
- 2010: Keep lying, darling
- 2010: The Posthalter-Christl
- 2010: The Rosenheim cops - death on the golf course
- 2010: A couch for everyone
- 2010: White and blue stories - a date with consequences
- 2010: For heaven's sake - Christmas under palm trees
- 2012: For heaven's sake - mission impossible
- 2014: For God's sake - The miracle of Fatima
- 2017: SOKO Munich - The troublemaker
- 2019: The Rosenheim Cops - A fateful donation
- Andrea Wildner in theInternet Movie Database(English)
- Andrea Wildner at filmportal.de
- Andrea Wildner – Website
- Wilhelm Kosch (Hrsg.): Deutsches Theater Lexikon. Supplementary volume 8th V - Z. page 224. De Gruyter, Berlin [ua] 2019, ISBN 978-3-11-063207-1 . (accessed via De Gruyter Online)
- Andrea Wildner at schauspielervideos.de. Retrieved May 7, 2020.
- Andrea Wildner. CV at BR-alpha , accessed April 24, 2013.
- ... then they played again. The Bavarian State Theater 1946–1986. Munich 1986, ISBN 3-765-42059-X .
- Brecht Matinée. Cast, website of the actor Heinz-Josef Braun .
- Gerhard Georg Jilka. Vita and Sedcard at Schauspielervideos.de.
- Michael Fleddermann. Vita and Sedcard at Schauspielervideos.de.
- biography of Andrea Wildner. filme-schauspieler.de, accessed on April 24, 2013.
- Bridal Letters. Production details and cast in: Achim Klunder: Lexikon der Fernsehspiele. 1978/1987, Volume 1 (1991), p. 75, ISBN 3-598-10921-0 .
- Our school is the best. Cast, production details, content on Fernsehserien.de.
- Andrea Wildner as Marianne Laban. Portrait of the character Marianne Laben, DasErste , accessed on April 24, 2013.
- Start of shooting for the 12th season of the successful series. Filming report, DasErste , accessed April 24, 2013.
- Crime scene: The dream of the Au. Photo show, production details and plot in Kino.de .
- The Rosenheim Cops: Death on the Golf Course. Cast, content and broadcast date on Prisma.de.
- A couch for everyone. Production details, cast and characters at Star-Film.com.
- Finally “White and Blue Stories” again, production details , content and cast at Presse Partner Preiss, accessed on April 24, 2013.
- The vast country. List of films and audio plays in the Arthur Schnitzler archive of the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg , accessed on April 24, 2013.
- Getting married is always a risk. Production details, cast and short review on Hoerspieleips.net ( memento from July 3, 2013 in the web archive archive.today ).
- Andrea Wildner. Entry on Hörspielland.de.
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Episode 08 - On His Majesty's Order. ( Memento from March 4, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Cast and production details, entry on Hörspielwelten.de.
- Visit to Andrea Wildner's studio. in: One's Prime. Culture and lifestyle - Munich. 2012, accessed April 24, 2013.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Austrian actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1953|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Graz , Austria|