After completing his doctorate in 2002 at the University of Saarbrücken as Dr. iur. with Michael Martinek and his habilitation in 2009 in Saarbrücken, he has been teaching since 2011 as a professor for civil law, history of private law and commercial and corporate law in Hagen .
His main research interests are civil law, commercial law, partnership law, distribution law and the history of private law.
- The general partnership, limited partnership and BGB-Gesellschaft as a problem of general association law. A contribution to overcoming the dualism of partnerships and corporations . Berlin 2002, ISBN 3-428-10889-2 .
- Cases relating to commercial, corporate and securities law . Heidelberg 2008, ISBN 978-3-8114-3454-7 .
- The management without a mandate as a subordination relationship. The legal institutions of the negotiorum gestio in terms of subordination law . Tübingen 2010, ISBN 978-3-16-150329-0 .
- The legal consequences of the unjust contract. The foundation of a doctrine of material contractual justice . Tübingen 2014, ISBN 3-16-153109-4 .
- Literature by and about Andreas Bergmann in the catalog of the German National Library
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Bergmann
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German legal scholar|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 1973|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Saarbrücken|