Andreas Biederbick - Andreas Biederbick
In 1936 Biederbick joined the SD main office . Soon afterwards he became a consultant for French issues in the Secret State Police Office . After the establishment of the Reich Security Main Office (RSHA), he took over the analogous Section II D 4 in Department II D (“Foreign Problems”) of Office Group II (SD) as Sturmbannführer . After the German military victory over France in the summer of 1940, Biederbick was posted to France from June 1940 to 1942 as the leader of an SS special command.
From December 1943 to September 1944, Biederbick belonged to the SD department at BdS Brussels . Then he came back to the RSHA for a short time. He was later assigned to the SD section in Salzburg , where he was arrested by the US Army on May 3, 1945 .
- The German Reichstag in Regensburg in the decade after the War of the Spanish Succession, 1714-1724. The course of the religious disputes and their significance for the Reichstag . Nolte, Düsseldorf 1937. (Dissertation)
- Separatists, traitors and political Catholicism. Sources and presentations on the political church . Nordland publishing house , Berlin 1942.
- Michael Wildt : Generation of the Unconditional. The leadership corps of the Reich Security Main Office , 2002.
- Ernst Klee : The personal dictionary for the Third Reich Who was what before and after 1945? Fischer Taschenbuch, Frankfurt am Main 2007, ISBN 978-3-596-16048-8 , p. 427.
- Death register of the registry office Heinsberg No. 329/1990.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German police officer and SS leader|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 12, 1909|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Neuss|
|DATE OF DEATH||October 14, 1990|
|Place of death||Heinsberg|