Andreas Engel (born July 31, 1963 in Hanau am Main) is a German journalist , book author and entrepreneur . Since 2000 he has been working on the strategic development of national and international companies in the fields of technology, e-commerce , finance and sustainability. 
After a traineeship at the German Press Agency in Hamburg, Engel was editor and presenter at Südwestrundfunk (SWR) in Baden-Baden from 1986 , later a correspondent and chief reporter for the national newspaper Die Welt in Bonn and Berlin. From 1995 onwards, he was one of the first executives to set up the AOL online service in Germany, England and France, a joint venture between Bertelsmann and AOL Inc. Engel then moved to a debis Daimler-Benz joint venture as head of corporate communications and Metro AG . 
In 2000, Andreas Engel founded his own consulting company, from which today's Engel International Communications GmbH Berlin emerged.
- Friedwart Bruckhaus-Förderpreis 1991 of the Schleyer Foundation for economic reports in the world on reunification (laudator Rupert Scholz ) 
- Interview questionnaire in the Berlin newspaper Tagesspiegel 2015 
- The rough air of freedom , 1991, Verlag Bonn Aktuell, presented by Rita Süssmuth 
- The 100 best addresses for online business. Econ / Metropolitan Verlag, 1996, ISBN 3-89623-040-9 
- Contributions to books, among other things, for there been and written down , reports on a German revolution, FAZ -Institutsverlag (with Giovanni di Lorenzo )
- Andreas Engel's causa questionnaire . ( online [accessed February 19, 2017]).
- PR-Report-Tour. In: kress.de. (online).
- Friedwart Bruckhaus Award Winner. (No longer available online.) Hanns Martin Schleyer Foundation, archived from the original on March 13, 2017 ; accessed on February 20, 2017 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Andreas Engel: The rough air of freedom. Shaping the future of Germany together . Bonn aktuell, Munich 2001, ISBN 3-87959-450-3 .
- Andreas Engel: The 100 best online addresses for business 1996/97. With online business atlas . ISBN 3-89623-040-9 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German journalist, author and entrepreneur|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 31, 1963|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hanau am Main|