Andreas Feicht (born February 20, 1971 in Bogen ) is a German manager and has been State Secretary in the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy since February 2019 .  He is a member of the CDU . 
Life and work
Andreas Feicht began his professional career in 1993 as a business economist, initially at Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG , where he was most recently head of the executive office for corporate development. He then worked at Technischen Werken Dresden, a municipal holding company for municipal investments. There he was responsible for corporate development. Part-time Feicht studied economics at the FernUniversität in Hagen .  In August 2000 Feicht founded BBD Verkehrsconsult GmbH in Berlin together with the owners of the Berlin consulting services and acted as managing partner of the company. Then, from October 2005, Feicht worked as co-managing director of BSL Management Consultants and set up their branch in Berlin. 
Since the beginning of January 2007, Andreas Feicht has been chairman of the board of management of WSW Energie & Wasser AG and chairman of the management boards of WSW Wuppertaler Stadtwerke GmbH and WSW mobil GmbH in the Wuppertaler Stadtwerke group . 
On January 9, 2019, it was announced that Minister of Economic Affairs Peter Altmaier Feicht will be appointed State Secretary for Energy and Digital in the Federal Ministry of Economics on February 1, 2019.  He takes over the duties of Rainer Baake , who was responsible for the energy transition in the previous government, but was no longer available for the office. State Secretary Ulrich Nussbaum had initially also taken over the two areas. 
Feicht is married and has a daughter. 
- Hans-Gerd Servatius , Uwe Schneidewind , Dirk Rohlfing: Smart Energy. Change to a sustainable energy system. Springer, Berlin / Heidelberg 2011, ISBN 978-3-642-21819-4 , p. 5.
- Malte Kreutzfeldt: Andreas Feicht becomes State Secretary: Energy for the Ministry of Economic Affairs . In: taz . January 9, 2019, ISSN 0931-9085 ( taz.de [accessed February 12, 2019]).
- Andreas Feicht: Digitization made tangible: Municipal companies are in the new world in a variety of ways . In: Chances and challenges through the digitization of the economy (= Forum for Future Energies eV [Hrsg.]: Series of publications of the Kuratorium . Volume 9 ). Berlin February 2016, S. 86 (zukunftsenergien.de [PDF; 2,2 MB ; accessed on January 15, 2019]).
- Jens Helmecke: Energy expert Feicht becomes State Secretary at Altmaier. In: Westfalenpost . January 9, 2019, accessed January 10, 2019 .
- (mn): Feicht will remain boss in Wuppertal for another five years. In: newspaper for local economy . March 18, 2018, ( zfk.de [accessed February 12, 2019]).
- Andreas Feicht: WSW managing director changes to the Ministry of Economic Affairs. In: Wuppertaler Rundschau . January 9, 2019, accessed January 9, 2019 .
- Klaus Stratmann: Andreas Feicht: Head of the Wuppertaler Stadtwerke becomes Altmaier's State Secretary for Energy. In: Handelsblatt . January 9, 2019, accessed January 9, 2019 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German manager and state secretary|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th February 1971|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bow (city)|