Andreas Gräfenstein stages multimedia shows for museums and companies. He also makes documentaries and works in advertising . His award-winning documentary What Left Behind (Left Behind) (directed with Fabian Daub) has been shown at more than 100 film festivals around the world .
In 2016, Andreas Gräfenstein received the Grimme Institute's Audience Award for the television film Die Kunst ist weg! (3sat) from the series Art and Crime .
Andreas Graefenstein is married to the actress Anja Graefenstein and lives in Berlin.
- 2008 winner in the category "The Best Documentary" of the Tirana International Film Festival for What Left Behind (together with Fabian Daub). 
- 2009 audience and critics award "Young Collection 42" for What Remains (Left Behind) . 
- 2009 Winner of the Tampere International Short Film Festival's Best Documentary Category for Left Behind . 
- 2010 audience award "Die Goldene 11" of the 11mm International Football Film Festival Berlin for Eisern united . 
- 2016 Grimme Audience Award of the Marler Gruppe for the television film Die Kunst ist weg! , together with the other authors of the series "Art and Crime". 
- Andreas Gräfenstein in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Andreas Gräfenstein bei Crew United
- Tirana International Film Festival 2008 – Awards
- Young Collection 42
- IMDb – Tampere International Short Film Festival 2009
- 11mm International Football Film Festival Berlin - Winner
- 52nd Grimme Prize 2016 - Art and Crime (ZDF / 3sat)
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German author and film director|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th century|