Anton von Krosigk - Anton von Krosigk
Anton Ferdinand von Krosigk (born September 10, 1820 in Gröna , † December 25, 1892 in Dessau ) was a German administrative lawyer. He was the Prussian district administrator and chairman of the Sachsen-Meininger and later of the Ducal-Anhalt State Ministry.
Anton von Krosigk, who was a Protestant denomination, came from the von Krosigk noble family . His father was the castle captain Anton Emil von Krosigk and his mother Albertine von Kerßenbrock from the Helmsdorf family . Wilhelm von Krosigk was one of his brothers . From 1835 Krosigk attended the Knight Academy in Brandenburg an der Havel and then studied law in Bonn and Berlin. Since 1842 he was a member of the Corps Borussia Bonn . 
After the departure of Ernst Freiherr von Friesen in 1850, Krosigk was initially provisionally his successor as district administrator of the Mansfeld mountain district of the administrative district of Merseburg in the Prussian province of Saxony . In 1851 he officially took over this office, which he held until 1861. In 1863 he was briefly in office again.
From September 1861 to October 1, 1864, he was Real Privy Councilor and Minister of State, i.e. head of government in the Duchy of Saxony-Meiningen. In the period from October 20, 1866 to 1873, he was again Minister of State in Sachsen-Meiningen.
In 1875 he took over the chairmanship of the Ducal-Anhalt State Ministry. He held this position until his death in 1892.
On October 7, 1849, he married Marie von Schlieckmann (1827–1909), a daughter of the lawyer Heinrich von Schlieckmann . She survived her husband and lived on Kaiserstrasse in Dessau. Their five children included their son Eberhard von Krosigk (1855–1932), who was born in Mansfeld during his time as district administrator . He became a Prussian lieutenant general and legal knight of the Order of St. John .
Lord of Gröna was his son Dedo Anton (1852-1914), who married Martha Hedwig Helene von Dassel (1857-1944) on July 15, 1885 , a daughter of the Landstallmeister Gustav Adolph von Dassel .
- Franz Kindscher : Krosigk, Anton von . In: Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie (ADB). Volume 51, Duncker & Humblot, Leipzig 1906, pp. 397-400.
- Friedrich Facius : The directing ministers of the Thuringian states 1815-1918. In: Klaus Schwabe (Ed.): The governments of the German medium and small states. 1815–1933 (= German leadership classes in modern times. Volume 14 = Büdinger research on social history. Volume 18). Boldt, Boppard am Rhein 1983, ISBN 3-7646-1830-2 , p. 271.
- Thomas Klein (arr.): Outline of the German administrative history 1815–1945. Series A (Prussia) Volume 6 (Province of Saxony), Marburg / Lahn 1975, p. 124.
- Gothaisches genealogical pocket book of the baronial houses for the year 1860. Tenth year, p. 445.
- Anton Ferdinand Krosigk. In: Gedenkkultur in Dessau-Rosslau
- Kösener Korps-Listen 1910, 19 , 203
|NAME||Krosigk, Anton von|
|ALTERNATIVNAMEN||Krosigk, Anton Ferdinand von|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Prussian district administrator|
|DATE OF BIRTH||10. September 1820|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Green|
|DATE OF DEATH||December 25, 1892|
|Place of death||Dessau|