History and background
The association came under the protection of the constitution for the first time in 2014 . According to intelligence reports, it is a rocker-like group, a so-called street gang . This differs from the rocker subculture in that it waives the obligation to ride a motorcycle. The Barnim friendship wears cowls with their own logos and, like a motorcycle club, distinguishes between full members and candidates. The logo of the Barnim friendship is a stylized black sun with six white hands , which are aligned to the center, as well as the number abbreviation 26.  
About ten permanent members should belong to the group, including the two musicians RaW and Villain051 (Patrick Killat), who run the music project A3stus together . Due to their involvement in the scene, the clubhouse, which is located in the north of Berlin, was searched.  Patrick Killat also initiated the Black Crosses Action Day, which was also spread across the region in the right-wing scene. 
Otherwise, the group is mainly active regionally, but the members also travel to demonstrations and marches in Germany. The group has good contacts with the NPD group in Barnim.  For example, two members of the Barnim friendship for the NPD ran in the 2014 local elections in the Barnim district . It was Marcel Zech selected in the Kreistag Barnim and is also located in the local council Panketal (BAR).   He is also said to have been involved in an attack on a young person who tore down an NPD campaign poster. He also wears a tattoo on his back  that marks the entrance gate of theAuschwitz concentration camp in stylized form shows as well as the slogan Each his own who stood above the entrance gate of the Buchenwald concentration camp . For showing this tattoo in the TURM adventure pool in Oranienburg  , after revision  he was sentenced to eight months' imprisonment without parole.   Furthermore, the group also works with the right-wing extremist splinter party Dierechte . 
- Ministry of the Interior Brandenburg (ed.): Verfassungsschutzbericht Land Brandenburg 2014 . Potsdam 2015, p. 82 ( Online [PDF]).
- Ministry of the Interior and for Local Affairs of the State of Brandenburg (ed.): Verfassungsschutz Report 2015 . Potsdam, S. 88 f . ( Online [PDF]).
- A3Stus: crackdown on members of right-wing hip-hop band. Spiegel Online , May 7, 2015, accessed April 18, 2017 .
- Landtag Brandenburg (ed.): Answer of the state government to the minor question no. 1836 by the Isabelle Vandre parliamentary group DIE LINKE: Right- wing associations and organizations alongside NPD and Co. Printed matter 6/4589 ( Online [PDF] 6th electoral period).
- Attempted neo-Nazi attack on the DOSTO youth meeting place «Antifascist Action Bernau (near Berlin). Retrieved April 20, 2017 .
- German neo-Nazi is jailed for eight months. In: Mail Online. (dailymail.co.uk [abgerufen am 20. April 2017]).
- Alexander Fröhlich, Sören Kohlhuber: Concentration camp tattoo in the Oranienburg swimming pool: engraved in brown . In: Potsdam's latest news . November 30, 2015 ( pnn.de [accessed April 20, 2017]).
- Klaus Peters: Brandenburg: KZ-Tattoo: NPD politician Zech appeals against prison sentence . In: Potsdam's latest news . November 14, 2016 ( pnn.de [accessed April 20, 2017]).
- sentence in the process of a concentration camp tattoo. Badische Zeitung , December 23, 2015, accessed on April 18, 2017 .
- NPD politician has to go to prison for concentration camp tattoo. Retrieved April 20, 2017 .
- Nazi rappers on a propaganda tour. Fault report , July 15, 2014, accessed on April 19, 2017 .