|Birth name||Belinda Maria Washington Baca|
August 29, 1963 (age 57) |
Altrincham , Cheshire , England,
|nationality||British and Spanish|
|Spouse||Luis Miguel Lazaro|
|Occupation||Actress and presenter|
|Years active||since 1991|
After that first contact with the audiovisual media, the true popularity would come to him through Telecinco, where he presented for three seasons (between 1995 and 1998 ) together with José Antonio Botella "Chapis" ¡Qué me dices! , one of the first spaces dedicated to the pink press on Spanish television.
The popularity achieved helped the chain to entrust him with the presentation of the weekly magazine From Sunday to Sunday ( 1997 - 1998 ). Later she replaced Carmen Sevilla in Telecupón ( 1999 ); and he presented La trituradora (1999), Grandiosa ( 2000 ), with Rosa Villacastín and Lolita Flores ; and the pedagogical programs of Spanish Television The Planet of Children (2002-2003) and Parents in Trouble (2003-2004). He also presented a program of hypnotic regressions through hypnosisand mediums in the regional channels Canal Sur , Telemadrid , Canal 9 etc. Flashback Back to the past (2002-2003), replacing Inés Ballester .
In 2010 he presented the musical program, More than 1000 songs on Castilla-La Mancha TV .
She made her debut as an actress in some episodes of the Antena 3 series Hermanos de leche (1994), with José Coronado . Subsequently, he has also appeared in the series La casa de los los (2000) and Con dos tacones (2006), Hermanos y detectives (2008), on Telecinco . In October of the 2009 he joined the cast of the series of Telecinco , The fishbowl of Eva and in 2010 intervened in Valientes produced by Zebra Productions for Channel Four , he also worked in the series of Telecinco Killingswith Eduardo Noriega . Her last intervention as an actress was in the Four series , Blind to dating .
In theater he made his debut in 1994 with the work Better in October , by Santiago Moncada , along with Arturo Fernández . In 2008 he starred on the stage of the Teatro La Latina in Madrid in the play Como te mueras te mato .
On television, she has been invited to the first edition of Your face sounds to me , where she imitated Rita Hayworth interpreting Put the Blame on Mame from the film Gilda , in the seventh edition of that program, she returns as a guest imitating Louis Armstrong with the song Wonderful World and is finally a contestant on Your face sounds 8 to me .
|1999||Manolito Gafotas||Mother Orejones||Secondary role|
|2000||¡And we land ...!||Susan||Secondary role|
|1994||Neighbors||Antenna 3||Belinda||19 episodes|
|Pharmacy open||Antenna 3||Customer||1 episode|
|Milk brothers||Antenna 3||Emi||7 episodes|
|1996||Family doctor||Telecinco||Belinda||1 episode|
|2000||The house of messes||Antenna 3||Teresa||3 episodes|
|2003-2009||The commissioner||Telecinco||Elena Barrios / Victoria||3 episodes|
|2004||My lovely neighbors||Antenna 3||Elena||1 episode|
|2006||With two heels||The 1||Mari Mar||5 episodes|
|2007||Hospital Central||Telecinco||Journalist||2 episodes|
|2008||Lex||Antenna 3||Woman||1 episode|
|2008-2009||Brothers and detectives||Telecinco||Ines Altolaguirre||12 episodes|
|2009||We are accomplices||Antenna 3||Susana González-Avilés||2 episodes|
|2010||Brave||Four||Alicia varela||45 episodes|
|2012||songs||Telecinco||Pilar Lezcano||1 episode|
|2013||Stolen children||Telecinco||Dolores del Prat||2 episodes|
|2014||Blind to appointments||Four||Piluca Aranda||137 episodes|
|2015||Something to celebrate||Antenna 3||Happiness||2 episodes|
|2015-2018||I would||Divinity||Asunta||86 episodes|
|2016||What his eyes hid||Telecinco||Pura Huétor||4 episodes|
|2016-2019||Paquita Salas||Netflix||She herself||5 episodes|
|2018-2019||Pasionaria Millennial||Lola cascon||10 episodes|
|1994-1995||Best in october||Beatriz||Main role|
|2008||As you die I'll kill [ 3 ]||Belinda Washington||Main role|
|2010||Cómplices [ 4 ]||Magüi||Secondary role|
|2013||Neither for you, neither for me||Martha||Main role|
|2015||Unmet [ 5 ]||La Mari||Main role|
- Nominated for TP de Oro (1996) for Best Presenter for ¡Qué me dices! .
- Winner of the TP de Oro (1997) for Best Presenter for ¡Qué me dices! .
- Winner of the television program You say it or you sing it to me (2017).
- She is the author of the book The pleasure of the small .
- He has participated as a contestant on the program Look who is dancing! (2005-2006).
- She was the sister-in-law of actress Miriam Díaz Aroca .
- She made her debut in 2013 as a watercolor painter, with an exhibition of 17 watercolors called "Moments". [ 6 ]
- Ten Minutes Archived 2016-02-01 at the Wayback Machine .
- Belinda Washington premieres 'From Sunday to Sunday'
- Belinda Washington protgonizes the comedy "As you die I kill you" Archived December 21, 2016 at the Wayback Machine .
- Accomplices, the musicalː description and characters of the work
- Miriam Díaz-Aroca and Belinda Washington, the Telma and Louise de barrio
- The Opinion of Murcia. "Belinda Washington shows her facet as a painter in Bisel" . Retrieved June 26, 2017 .