Energy Bremen - Energy Bremen
|Radio station ( private )|
|Programmtyp||Youth Radio , CHR|
|reception||analog terrestrial , cable , digital|
|Reception area|| Bremen |
Lower Saxony ( Bremen , Bremerhaven , Oldenburg and the surrounding area)
|Send start||July 14, 1999|
|owner||ffn media group|
|Program director||Mathias Bartels|
|List of radio stations|
The transmitter's radio house is located in Bremen-Mitte on the Schlachte .
On July 14, 1999, the station went on air as the only private radio in the state of Bremen, initially under the name Antenne Bremen , after a lawsuit one month later it was renamed Radio Wir Von Hier . From January 1, 2003, the station was marketed together with radio ffn. On December 15, 2003, Radio Wir Von Hier was renamed Energy Bremen for a short time .  The program is aimed at the core target group 14 to 39 years.
Energy Bremen is operated by the Privater Bremer Rundfunk GmbH & Co. KG (PBR). The managing director and acting program director is Harald Gehrung. Partners include a number of North German publishing houses and Regiocast . Energy Bremen is the first energy franchisee in Germany without a business participation by NRJ Radio GmbH , the German subsidiary of the NRJ Group . Mathias Bartels is the editor-in-chief. In 2014 there was a 19% drop in ratings. 
Energy Bremen's program is divided into three broadcast channels. The morning show MOIN! will be moderated by Lea Christin Schröder and Christopher Butt. Yvonne Zwirnmann takes over in the mornings. The afternoon program will be moderated by Jan Galas. Music XL runs from 8 p.m. (without moderation) except on Fridays and Saturdays. On Friday and Saturday evenings, DJs play in the master mix.  Since June 1, 2014, the program Facetalk has been running every Sunday evening between 9 p.m. and midnight , which also runs on Energy Sachsen, delta radio and KISS FM. 
In the Media Analysis 2019 Radio I, Energy Bremen reached 40,000 listeners per average hour (Monday to Friday). Its market share in Bremen is 6.0% (Mon – Fri, 10+). The station committed several violations of Bremen radio laws.  He is a media partner of Fischtown Pinguins from Bremerhaven (DEL), the EWE Baskets Oldenburg (National Basketball League) and VfB Oldenburg (Regionalliga North).
Moderators (as of October 2019): Lea Christin Schröder, Jan Galas, Michael Nowak , Judith Hildebrandt , Felix Behnert, Chris (Christopher) Butt, Friederike Schulte, Lars Holzhüter, Yvonne Zwirnmann and Carolina Pfau.
News moderators (as of October 2019): Lars Brokate, Sebastian Segebade, Michael Nowak, Tim Bridstrup, Patrick Hendrischke and Holger Dilk.
- Frequency Bremen 89.8 MHz, 1 kW (coverage area: Bremen and the surrounding area)  , DAB +
- Frequency Bremerhaven 104.3 MHz, 8 kW (coverage area: Bremerhaven, Cuxhaven, coast and surroundings), DAB +
- Frequency Oldenburg 103.5 MHz, 0.5 kW (coverage area: Oldenburg and the surrounding area)
- Cable frequency Oldenburg: 95.1 MHz (shutdown expected on February 12, 2019)
- Live-Stream: energy-bremen.de
Former presenters of Energy / Radio we from here
- Simon Beeck , morning show on radio wir von hier 
- Britta Uphoff, (until 2003) 
- Axel Einemann, moderator of Energy Bremen Moin  
- Anna Maria Wiede, presenter of Energy Bremen Moin (together with Axel Einemann) 
- "Radio Wir von hier" becomes Energy Bremen. Retrieved April 29, 2016 .
- Radio MA 2014 / I: The winners & losers. Retrieved April 29, 2016 .
- ENERGY Bremen master mix. Archived from the original on April 29, 2016 ; Retrieved April 29, 2016 .
- http://www.energy.de/bremen/ueber-uns/team/moderation/axel-einemann ( Memento from May 2, 2012 in the Internet Archive )
- http://www.energy.de/bremen/on-air/energy-bremen-moin/ ( Memento from March 20, 2012 in the Internet Archive )
- http://www.energy.de/bremen/ueber-uns/team/moderation/anna-maria-wiede ( Memento from May 2, 2012 in the Internet Archive )