Distinguish. Flightline , a British airline founded in 1989 and unrelated to it
|Main airport||Girona airport|
|Secondary airport||Barcelona International Airport|
|Executive Director||Jordi Casas|
Flightline is an airline [ 1 ] Spanish , founded in 1994 . Its legal name is Flightline SL [ 1 ] The company has a Category A Air Operator Certificate , issued by the State Air Safety Agency , which allows it to transport passengers, cargo and mail in aircraft with more than 20 seats and / or of more than 10 t . [ 1 ] It was previously known as Flightline Spain and Flightline BCN . [ 2 ]It operates cargo flights and air taxi. [ 2 ]
|Plane||In service||Requests||Passengers||Entry into service|
Instruction Center (ATO)
Flightline has a School of Pilots: For the training of pilots in the SA226 / 227 Type Rating.
Flightline is certified as a Part Maintenance center. 145
- On October 10, 2001, a Fairchild / Swearingen Metro operating Flight 101 crashed near the Columbretes Islands . All ten occupants died. [ 4 ]
- On February 10, 2011, a Fairchild / Swearingen Metro operated for Manx2 crashed while landing at Cork Airport . Six of the twelve occupants died. [ 5 ]
- Spanish air transport companies with category A operating license Archived May 9, 2016 at the Wayback Machine .. Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea . Retrieved September 28, 2015.
- Flightline. Revue plane . Page 43. December 2014. Accessed September 28, 2015.
- Transair 6V-AIP (Ex EC-HHN) . Airfleets.es . Retrieved September 28, 2015.
- "EC-GDV Accident description" . Aviation Safety Network . Retrieved September 28, 2015 .
- "EC-ITP Accident description" . Aviation Safety Network . Retrieved September 28, 2015 .