Flora Manteola - Flora Manteola
|Birth name||Flora Alicia Manteola|
|Birth|| 1936 |
|Educated in||Buenos Aires' University|
In 1962 he graduated from the University of Buenos Aires, Faculty of Architecture, Design and Urbanism. Her stage as a university student was intense and before concluding she joined (together with Javier Sánchez Gómez who would be her husband), the MSGSSS studio that in 1956 the architects Justo Solsona and Josefina Santos had started and later expanded to Manteola, Sánchez Gómez, Santos, Solsona, Sallaberry, one of the fundamental studies in the history of Argentine architecture. [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ]
- Bank of the City of Buenos Aires (Headquarters)
- Union Industrial Argentina [ 9 ]
- Bank of the City of Buenos Aires (Sales Building) [ 10 ]
- Rioja set
- Barrio Comandante Luis Piedrabuena [ 11 ]
- Alto Palermo Towers
- El Rulero Tower
- Annex Building of the Chamber of Deputies
- University of the North Santo Tomás de Aquino
- Pestalozzi Cultural Association
- Total remodeling and expansion of the Ministro Pistarini International Airport
- Recycling of the Alcorta Palace
- Dam 2 (Puerto Madero)
- El Porteño Building
- Dam 4 (Puerto Madero)
- Building Prourban [ 12 ]
- Mendoza Stadium
- Alto Palermo Towers
- Buenos Aires supply
- Production Center Buenos Aires - Argentina Television transmitter Color [ 13 ]
- Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security [ 14 ]
- Intecons Building
- Gigante de Arroyito Stadium
- World Cup Stadium of the City of Salta
- Acute General Hospital Carlos G. Durand [ 15 ]
- Newsprint Plant
- Santiago del Estero Bus Terminal
- Ruggieri Tower
- Bulnes Towers
- Torres del Yacht
- Torres' wife
- ModernaBuenosAires. "Manteola, Flora . " Argentina . Retrieved November 16, 2015 .
- Moma. "Collection" . Argentina . Retrieved November 16, 2015 .
- Mercé, Cayetana (2015). "Flora Manteola 1936" . One day | an architect . Retrieved October 23, 2015 .
- Liernur, Jorge Francisco; Aliata, Fernando (2004). "MSGSSS". Dictionary of Architecture in Argentina . Buenos Aires: Clarín Arquitectura. ISBN 950-782-422-7 .
- Grossman, Luis (July 7, 2004). "Flora Manteola and her notes for a debate" . Argentina: The Nation . Retrieved October 31, 2015 .
- Aliata, Fernando; Mele, Jorge (2007). Manteola, Sánchez Gómez, Santos, Solsona, Sallaberry . Buenos Aires: Argentine Editorial Graphic Art; Clarion. ISBN 978-987-07-0131-6 .
- Konex Foundation (1992). "Flora Alicia Manteola" . Retrieved October 31, 2015 .
- «Lifetime Achievement Award - 9th edition» . Central Society of Architects . May 27, 2016 . Retrieved May 30, 2016 .
- Carlos Pellegrini Building - Unión Industrial Argentina Archived November 17, 2015 at the Wayback Machine .
- City Bank - Florida Headquarters Archived 2015-11-17 at the Wayback Machine .
- Barrio Comandante Luis Piedra Buena Archived November 17, 2015 at the Wayback Machine .
- Prourban Building Archived 2015-11-17 at the Wayback Machine .
- Buenos Aires Production Center - Argentina Televisora Color Archived November 17, 2015 at the Wayback Machine .
- CAFSPI Building - Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security Archived November 17, 2015 at the Wayback Machine .
- Hospital General de Agudos Carlos G. Durand Archived 2015-11-17 at the Wayback Machine .
- Dictionary of architecture in Argentina: styles, works, biographies, institutions, cities, Jorge Francisco Liernur, Fernando Aliata , Alejandro Crispiani and Graciela Silvestri , Buenos Aires, Diario de Arquitectura de Clarín, 2004, volume IV, ISBN 9789507824234 .
- Argentine Vanguards. Works and Movements in the 20th century. Editor: Berto González Montaner. Arch newspaper of architecture. Clarín AGEA, 2005.
- "MSGSSS Study Page" .
- This article or part of it derives from the page « Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License . » of the portal , whose original contents are published under the