Florence Joy Enns (born Florence Joy Büttner on July 16, 1986 in Zeven ) is a German singer and actress . She was best known for her 2004 Star Search win . Today it appears almost exclusively in the Christian music scene.
Her musical career as a singer began at the age of four. She made her first appearance in a children's musical. This was followed by membership in the local church choir, various productions for children's CDs and, at the age of 17, joining a Hamburg gospel choir.
She became known in early 2004 through participation in Star Search 2 , a casting show on Sat.1 . Here she won the final against her competitor Stefanie Nerpel in May 2004, which led to a two-year record deal with the Universal Records label . The album Hope , which was released shortly afterwards, took 39th place on the charts, the singles Consequence of Love and Without You (Stay) took 14th and 99th. In collaboration with Francesca Lombardi, her book Hope - I want to live true and real! . She synchronizedplayed the role of 12-year-old Klara in the cartoon Nutcracker and Mouse King and contributed a song to the soundtrack of the film with the title Yes, I can do that .
She appears regularly almost exclusively in the Christian music scene. These events included Jesus on Air (2005), Calling All Nations (2006) and Treffpunkt Weltkirche (2006). At the Promikon 2005 she was awarded the prize for the best newcomer . She also appeared on television a number of times in programs that almost all have a religious context, for example the Hour of Power on VOX and the ecumenical television service to kick off the 2006 World Cup , which was broadcast by ZDF . Also atBible TV has seen her on a number of programs. She was a singer at the television service on ZDF several times . In March 2005 she supported the band Allee der Kosmonauten on stage in the German preliminary decision for the Eurovision Song Contest .
She played on the CD Only One Word by Hanjo Gäbler , the album acoustic & live by Beatbetrieb and the German Hillsong CD Ruft zu dem Herrn 1 and 3. Her single House of Love was written for the 2007 JesusHouse event . She is a member of the Cologne band Koenige & Priester, which was founded in 2007 and has released three albums through its own distribution. 
She has been married to Thomas Enns since 2008, who took sixth place in Germany is looking for the superstar in 2007 . You are the parents of four children.  She appeared in a campaign of action Gift Christmas Child of the association gifts of hope with other celebrities with  and initiated together with her husband and his brother in Cologne interdenominational BASE youth services. 
In the soap opera Ahornallee , which was broadcast on RTL from April to June 2007 , she made her debut as an actress in the role of Jasmin Keller. From February to April 2008 she was Betti together with Tobias Künzel von den Prinzen in the musical Elixir on the stage of the Dresden Comedy.
- 2004: Hope
- 2004: Consequence of Love
- 2004: Without You (Stay)
- 2007: House of Love
- 1999: come hug me! (Diddl & friends - hello, sunshine! )
- 2002: Keep On (Joyful Gospel – Lord, We Will Lift Your Name Up High)
- 2004: The Voices (StarSearch2 - Don't Dream It's Over and The Sound of Silence , Even if Time Flies and Nothing Can Stop Us Now )
- 2004: Nutcracker and Mouse King (OST - Yes, I can do it and I Can Do It )
- 2005: Best of Jott-Eh-Es-Uh-Es (Volker & Esther Dymel)
- 2005: Hands-on songs from Promiseland
- 2005: Happy Diddl-Days (Diddl & Friends – Happy Diddl-Days und Ich bin wie du)
- 2005: Christmas (Celebrate Jesus! - Blessed Is the King and Peace on Earth )
- 2006: Only One Word (Hanjo Gäbler)
- 2006: Call to the Lord
- 2006: Acoustic & Live (beat mode)
- 2006: Calling All Nations (You)
- 2007: Kirche goes Gospel 2 (Pit Mumssen)
- 2007: House of Love (JesusHouseband God Is Here, House of Love und Immer wieder)
- 2008: Elixir - The Musical
- 2015: Koenige & Priester
- 2004: Nutcracker and Mouse King (dubbing voice of Klara)
- 2007: Ahornallee (TV series)
- Florence Joy, Francesca Lombardi: Hope. I want to live true and genuinely , Gütersloher Verlagshaus, Gütersloh 2004, ISBN 3-579-06410-X .
- Florence Joy Enns in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Literature by and about Florence Joy in the catalog of the German National Library
- Official website
- Charts DE
- Koenige & Priest : Band Bio
- Koenige & Priester Become Hope , Article of April 20, 2017.
- Christmas in a shoebox - celebrities are packing parcels , gifts-der-hoffnung.org, campaign 2015.
- The Christian message is timelessly up-to-date , idea.de, article from December 10, 2017.
|ALTERNATIVNAMEN||Büttner, Florence Joy (maiden name); Enns, Florence Joy (full name)|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German singer and actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 16, 1986|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Seven , Niedersachsen|