Florencio Fuentes Estébanez - Florencio Fuentes Estébanez
|Florencio Fuentes Estébanez|
|Executioner head of the Court of Valladolid|
|Birth|| As maypole November as 1901 |
Osorno la Mayor , Palencia , Spain
|Death|| 1970 (68/69 years) |
Herrera de Pisuerga , Palencia , Spain
Fuentes Florencio Estébanez ( Osorno la Mayor , Palencia , November of maypole of 1901 - † Herrera de Pisuerga , Palencia , 1970 ) was a worker in the field [ 1 ] and executioner head of the Audiencia of Valladolid. He assisted as an assistant to the first executions of Vicente López Copete , teaching him how to use the stick .
During his career he had feelings of guilt, which caused him a file for refusing an execution in 1952. [ 1 ] He refused to continue after Trespalacios' execution in 1953, for which he was filed and convicted. [ 2 ] He alleged that his children's lives were made impossible at school because of their father's trade. [ 3 ]
Inmates executed by Florencio Fuentes (incomplete)
He went on to carry out several multiple executions, such as that of nine inmates in the Barcelona Model Prison in 1944.
- Ramón Lazarus Corella Tarragona , 16 August as as 1941 ) [ 5 ]
- Joaquín Juan Escoda Curto Tarragona , 16 de agosto de 1941 ) [ 5 ]
- Juan Espuny Curto (a) the Cantagallos Tarragona , 16 as August as 1941 ) [ 5 ]
- Juan Soto Barrionuevo ( Barcelona , November 19 , 1941 ). [ 6 ] [ 4 ]
- José Ribas Moracho ( Barcelona , March 25 , 1942 )
- Jose Rafí Urpí ( Barcelona , 28 of March of 1942 )
- Antonio Serrano Caro ( Barcelona , March 28 , 1942 )
- Pascual Gargallo García ( Barcelona , March 28 , 1942 )
- Pedro Alemany Berenguer ( Barcelona , October 2 , 1942 )
- Tudurí Pedro Vidal ( Palma de Mallorca , 21 de febrero de 1951 [ 7 ] )
- José García Barriobero "Satan" ( La Rioja , 1 as December as 1948 ), the execution took two attempts [ 8 ]
- Fortunato Gras Tejedor ( Barcelona , 9 as April as 1953 ) [ 4 ]
- Juan Jose Trespalacios ( Vitoria , 13 June as as 1953 ) [ 1 ]
- Eslava Galán, Juan (1993). Executioners and Torturers . Madrid: Today's Issues Editions.
- Martínez, Rubén (1995). "An Approach to the Death Penalty During Franco". The death penalty and its abolition in Spain (Los Libros de la Catarata).
- Pérez Fernández, Francisco (September 3, 2013). «The institutional figure of the executioner as a public mirror (18th-20th centuries). The executor of sentences and its psychological variants . Journal of the History of Psychology 34 : 57-80 . Retrieved July 20, 2014 .
- Yániz, Juan Pedro (March 2, 2005). "La Modelo, 31 years without death penalty" (HTML) . ABC (Catalunya edition) . Retrieved August 2, 2010 .
- "Three robbers are executed in Tarragona" (PDF) . La Vanguardia : 4. August 17, 1941 . Retrieved February 2, 2011 .
- "Execution of the robber Juan Soto" (PDF) . La Vanguardia : 9. November 20, 1941 . Retrieved February 2, 2011 .
- Peris, Xavier (February 27, 2011). «The last executed man of Mallorca» (HTML) . Mallorca newspaper . Retrieved August 2, 2010 .
- Gamarra (March 6, 2012). "Execution and death of Satan . " Retrieved July 20, 2014 .