Florence Schmidt - Florens Schmidt
Florens Schmidt began his career at the age of 13 in the children's series Schloss Einstein , in which he played the main role of Oliver Schuster . Then he played in various theater and television productions.
From 2001 to 2006 he was guitarist and singer in the punk rock band Indigo .  They released two EPs   and played at this time concerts by punk bands like Anti-Flag , Lagwagon , Banda Bassotti , Pennywise , ZSK .
From 2006 to 2010 he studied at the University of Film and Television "Konrad Wolf" in Potsdam. In 2009 he received the ensemble award at the Theatertreffen German-speaking drama schools in Zurich for the production Lügengespinst , in which he played the role of Frankie , together with his fellow actors . In 2010 he played one of the leading roles in the movie Illness of the Young , which premiered at the Hof International Film Festival 2010.
From 2011 until the end of the 2015/2016 season he was a member of the ensemble of the Junge Schauspielhaus Hamburg.  In 2011 he played the leading role of Felix Laub in Wut (based on the film of the same name by Max Eipp) and he embodied the social revolutionary Kaljajew in Alexander Riemenschneider's acclaimed production Die Gerechten by Albert Camus. In Konradin Kunze's staging of Burns (by Wajdi Mouawad) he took on the role of the cynical soldier and psychopath Nihad. The SHZ finds praise both for the direction and for the portrayal of the soldier. Kunze "shows people perverted by war and torture like soldiers (great: Florens Schmidt)."  He also played in the playAlice in Wonderland (directed by Barbara Bürk and Clemens Sienknecht) , which was awarded the German Theater Prize Der Faust in 2012 in the category of best director for children's and youth theater . In 2012 he took on the role of Orestes in Klaus Schumacher's world premiere of Elektra (by Nino Harativili).
From 2014 to 2019 he played the leading role of Christopher Boone in Supergute Tage or The strange world of Christopher Boone at the Junge Schauspiel Hamburg. Die Welt writes: “Florens Schmidt plays the difficult role of the handicapped teenager with flying colors. It shows the behavioral abnormalities of an Asperger's child, the enormous precision in the observations, but also the physical inaccessibility and the clumsy handling of others. " 
In 2017 he had a cameo as a hotel porter as part of the 20th season of Schloss Einstein. In 2018 Schmidt was seen in the ZDF series " Bettys Diagnose " in an episode role as Julian Steiner .
Since July 2018 he has also been engaged as a guest in the successful play Linie 1 at the Grips Theater Berlin, where, among other things, he plays the role of the lovable homeless "Schlucki".
In 2019 he took on the role of Joachim Meyerhoff in Oh, this gap, this horrific gap (by Joachim Meyerhoff) at the Altonaer Theater in Hamburg.  The NDR writes: “Florens Schmidt stands on the edge of the stage in a linen shirt, and every word he says is believed. So at the end the evening comes to itself and touches. Life means loss - and every good actor turns it into: art that helps to fill the terrible void. "
- 2005: Night , directed by Annika Vogt (Young German Theater Berlin)
- 2005: Where we were , director: Tim Tonndorf (Theater Strahl Berlin)
- 2005: Stupid and Contagious, Regie: Tim Tonndorf (Theater Strahl Berlin)
- 2006: The Suicide , directed by Swetlana Schönfeld ( HFF , Potsdam)
- 2007/08: The Naked Kaiser , Director: Andreas Steudtner ( Hans Otto Theater , Potsdam)
- 2007: Platonow , director: Andreas Kleinert (HFF, Potsdam)
- 2007: Emilia Galotti , director: Angelika Heimlich (HFF, Potsdam)
- 2008: Macbeth , director: Jörg Pintsch (HFF, Potsdam)
- 2009: Web of Lies , Director: Lukas Langhoff (HFF, Potsdam)
- 2011: The Just , Director: Alexander Riemenschneider (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2011: Wut , director: Klaus Schumacher (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2011: Alice in Wonderland , director: Barbara Bürk (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2012: Burns , director: Konradin Kunze (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2012: Elektra , director: Klaus Schumacher (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2012: Hacking Lulea , director: Konradin Kunze (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2012: Desaparecidos . Director: Klaus Schumacher (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2013: Nathan , director: Grete Pagan (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2013: Fun , director: Klaus Schumacher (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2014: So lonely , director: Hermann Bock (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2014: Supergute Tage or The Odd World of Christopher Boone ,  Director: Klaus Schumacher (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2015: Sky , Director: Konradin Kunze (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2015: Maria Magdalena , director: Alexandra Riemenschneider (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2015: nothing. What is important in life. , Director: Klaus Schuhmacher (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2016: funny girl , Director: Clara Weyde (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2017: Monypolo II ,  Director: Prinzip Gonzo (Ballhaus Ost, Berlin)
- 2018: Supergute Tage , Director: Klaus Schumacher (Schauspielhaus Hamburg)
- 2018: Line 1 , director: Petra Zieser (Grips Theater Berlin)
- 2019: Oh, this gap, this appalling gap , director: Henning Bock (Altonaer Theater, Hamburg)
- 1998–2000, 2017: Einstein Castle
- 2001: Edel & Starck
- 2006: Robert of course, directed by Nicolas Flessa
- 2007: Straight , Director: Nicolas Flessa
- 2007: private lessons, directed by Laura Lazzarin
- 2008: class reunion, directed by Dieter Berner
- 2008: Wackel mal am Kabel, Director: Konrad Kästner
- 2008: I don't love you if you love me (short film), director: Nicolas Flessa
- 2008: The Girl with the Schnauzer, Director: Aron Lehmann
- 2009: Friday night, saturday morning, Regie: Antoine Dengler
- 2010: Illness of Youth , Direction: Dieter Berner
- 2013: Transit (Music Video), Director: Christoph Holsten
- 2014: Großstadtrevier (TV series), director: Christoph Stark
- 2017: WG-Casting
- 2018: Betty's Diagnosis (TV series; episode: Second Chance), director: Jurij Neumann
- 2018: Waiters, director: Sophia Bösch
- 2019: Schoko, director: Sarah Blaßkiewitz
- 2019: Dear Thomas, Director: Andreas Kleinert
- 2020: Charles Bridge
Radio play / audio book
- 2010: Illness of Youth , Germany Radio Culture
- 2010: Antigone - West of Sorrow , Germany Radio Kultur
- 2012: Schweig still sweet mouth , Jumbo Verlag
- 2012: Red like the sea , Jumbo Verlag
- 2017: Waringham Saga , radio play X-Berg
- 2019: Wolfgang Borchert: Complete stories , Buchfunk Verlag
- 2019: The Forest Within - Within the Forest, Deutschlandfunk
- 2019: Fresh snow, The Hörverlag
- 2019: Fremdgänger , Hörverlag Serials
- 2020: Nesthäkchens Schrei , Audio To Go
- 2020: The Game , The Hörverlag
- 2020: Scherbentanz , Diogenes Verlag
- 2009: Ensemble award at the Theatertreffen German-speaking drama schools in Zurich for a web of lies
- 2012: DER FAUST for the best production Alice in Wonderland , director: Barbara Bürk
- 2016: Berganus Prize for Funny Girl , director: Clara Weyde
- Florens Schmidt in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Florens Schmidt bei Crew United
- Florens Schmidt. Hobrig - acting agency.
- Florens Schmidt. Deutsches Schauspielhaus Hamburg.
- Florens Schmidt at filmmakers.de
- Straigter punk rock from Berlin: Indigo. In: MyOwnMusic.de. September 2, 2003, accessed September 16, 2020 .
- Out of the cradle – endlessly rocking (2001). In: UtopiaNow. Abgerufen am 1. Oktober 2020.
- Wide awake (2002). In: UtopiaNow. Retrieved October 1, 2020 .
- Florens Schmidt. Hobrig - Agency for Drama, accessed October 1, 2020 .
- Florens Schmidt on the website of the Drama course at the HFF Potsdam ( Memento from January 16, 2009 in the Internet Archive )
- Florens Schmidt. Deutsches Schauspielhaus , accessed October 1, 2020 .
- Susanne Oehmsen: New perspective on the question of guilt and forgiveness. In: shz.de . Retrieved March 11, 2019 .
- The special Christopher Boone. In: The world . December 1, 2014, accessed March 12, 2019 .
- Oh, this gap, this terrible gap. Altonaer Theater , accessed March 12, 2019 .
- Florens Schmidt. Jumbo Neue Medien & Verlag , accessed on October 1, 2020 .
- Wolfgang Borchert (author), Florens Schmidt (narrator): Complete narratives . Buchfunk Hörbuchverlag, Leipzig 2019, ISBN 978-3-86847-001-7 (CD).
- Christopher von Savigny: What can we learn from an autistic person? In: Elbe Wochenblatt . December 23, 2014, archived from the original on July 23, 2016 ; accessed on July 23, 2016 .
- Monypolo II - The game for the series. In: Principle Gonzo. Retrieved October 1, 2020 .
- Florens Schmidt. In: Acting Videos. Retrieved on October 1, 2020 (see tab “Vita”, there “Speaker”, for radio plays / audio books).
- Florens Schmidt. In: castupload. Retrieved on October 1, 2020 (see under "Audio" for radio plays / audio books).
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German actor and musician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||5. August 1984|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin , Germany|