Florian Gerber - Florian Gerber
Origin and education
Gerber was temporarily president of the Glarus section of the PNOS,  but then moved to Lotzwil in the canton of Bern.  In the national party Gerber was youth representative and deputy party president. In 2019 he took over the party presidency from Dominic Lüthard .    In 2019, Gerber ran unsuccessfully for the Council of States in the canton of Bern. 
Gerber is the owner of the company behind the right-wing clothing brand "White Rex", which uses right-wing symbols to specifically advertise to customers in the field of right-wing martial arts events.   
- Florian Gerber Council of States election 2019 , on smartvote.ch, accessed on October 18, 2020.
- White Rex - the brand , accessed on antifa.ch on October 18, 2020.
- Florian Gerber elected as the new Pnos President , on 20min.ch, accessed on October 18, 2020.
- 9th Ordinary General Meeting of PNOS , on pnos.ch, accessed on October 18, 2020.
- PNOS comments on controversial allegations. In: suedostschweiz.ch. Retrieved November 23, 2020 .
- Oensingen SO, March 31, 2017 , on hans-stutz.ch, accessed on October 18, 2020.
- Council of States: Only four have a good chance at bernerzeitung.ch, accessed on October 18, 2020.
- Swiss entrepreneur finances right-wing extremist label , on srf.ch, accessed on October 18, 2020.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Swiss right-wing extremist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1989|