Florian Inhauser (* 1968 in Aarau ) is a Swiss journalist . In Switzerland he is known as the presenter of the main edition of the Tagesschau on Swiss television . Since 2015, he has also moderated the SRF international magazine #SRFglobal .
In addition to his studies, he worked as a freelance newspaper journalist for the Swiss daily newspapers Tages-Anzeiger , Blick and the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, among others . Between 1998 and 2001 he was a video journalist and producer for the Swiss regional broadcasters TeleZüri and Tele24 .
From 2001 he worked for MittagsMagazin and from 2002 for the Tagesschau of Swiss television . Between 2003 and 2007 Inhauser reported as a correspondent from Great Britain. Since 2007 he has moderated the main edition of the Tagesschau. 
In September 2015, Inhauser's international magazine #SRFglobal was launched , which sheds light on current issues in world politics for 30 minutes every month, including foreign correspondents and viewer tweets . The magazine does not report from the point of view of those in power, but from the point of view of the population and media users. The current events are then deepened in debates on social networks.  
In addition to his job as an editor , presenter and special correspondent for Swiss television , Inhauser lectures at events on topics such as Brexit or the “manipulation of the media through fake news and propaganda”. [8th]
- Alice Werner: "No time for soul striptease" . In: University of Zurich (Ed.): Journal . No. 6 . Zurich 2014, p. 17 (uzh.ch).
- Florian Inhauser is the new moderator for the “Tagesschau” main edition. In: SRF Chronicle. SRF Swiss Radio and Television, 2013, accessed on February 14, 2019 .
- My London. In: DOK. SRF Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen, May 31, 2012, accessed on February 14, 2019 (Swiss Standard German, TV broadcast).
- Romina Lenzlinger: Florian Inhauser: "I'm a terrible couch potato!" In: GlücksPost. March 12, 2014, accessed on March 5, 2019 (Swiss Standard German).
- Simone Matthieu: Jubilee at work and in love. In: GlücksPost. May 3, 2017, accessed on March 5, 2019 (Swiss Standard German).
- Tino Büschlen: Today Florian Inhauser guides you through the new international magazine: "Because of Tim & Struppi I became a reporter". In: look. September 21, 2015, accessed March 5, 2019 (interview).
- #SRFglobal - broadcast portrait. SRF Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen, September 9, 2015, accessed on March 5, 2019 .
- Review: Geschichte Aktuell 2018. Historischer Verein Nidwalden, accessed on March 5, 2019 .
- Katja Stauber. In: Glanz & Gloria. SF Schweizer Fernsehen, August 24, 2012, accessed on February 15, 2019 (portrait).
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Swiss journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1968|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Aarau|