life and work
Florian Kogan was born into a Jewish-Russian family in Berlin and grew up in Great Britain, France and Germany. At Carmel College in Oxfordshire and at the University of Westminster , he completed his training as an actor later. Incidentally, first roles at the local college theater. From 2006 he took intensive acting and speaking lessons in Germany in order to better meet local requirements.
In Germany he started a film and television career in 2001 and made his debut in Markus Goller's feature film Mask under Mask . He became known for the role of the nurse Murat in the ARD early evening series St. Angela , which he played from 2001 to 2004.
- 2001: Faces, Respekt (short film)
- 2001: Blitz (short film)
- 2001: Mask under Mask
- 2001: St. Angela (TV series)
- 2004: Schoolgirls (TV series) Season 1 - Episode 2 (Christian, guest role)
- 2005: Inga Lindström - Leap into happiness
- 2006: Lake of Soldiers
- 2006–2009 "The Andalusian Miracle (Theater am Kurfürstendamm and tour)
- 2010: Keinohrhasen (theater)
- 2011: Life Is Not A Highway (Party Boy)
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German actor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 9, 1981|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin|