Florian Kreier - Florian Kreier
Florian Tobias "Flo" Kreier (* 1983 in Traunstein ) is a German musician , author and journalist . As a musician he was best known under the pseudonym Angela Aux . He publishes short stories and poems under the pseudonym Heiner Hendrix . 
Kreier comes from Chiemgau and attended the Landschulheim Marquartstein boarding school. He studied political science , philosophy and literature at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich .  The title of his thesis was clay stones shards: sub-politicians of a counterculture? . Between 2011 and 2017 he was the music editor of the BR youth channel PULS , before that he was active on the radio stations M94.5 and Radio Feierwerk .  He is a member of the Hallein smithy. From 2009 to 2011 he was the editor of the photo magazine "Der Greif" and headed the editorial department. 
In 2006 he founded the band L'egojazz and was part of a season of the BR television show Startrampe . Since 2012 he sings with Aloa Input and plays bass, guitar and synthesizer. He has been the bass player for the Sepalot Quartet since 2017 .  With the Viennese producer Sam Irl he has the Studio Project Midnight Embassy.
Art and literature
As Heiner Hendrix, Kreier publishes short stories and poems for small underground publishers such as B. the Viennese type case collective.  At the Munich GRIN Verlag , he also mainly published his theses after completing his studies.
Kreier is the initiator and organizer of the multimedia cultural festival "Panama Plus", which started at the end of 2007 in the Feierwerk . The focus is on the interlinking of the areas of music, film, politics and the visual arts. He has been a member of the multimedia reading show "The Rational Assembly" since 2011.  For Susanne Stein Maßl's infinite art film "The Future Is Not Unwritten", which is told together with an artificial intelligence, he wrote texts and music. Under the project name "Type / Writer", Kreier performs at festivals with a typewriter and writes "textographies" - haiku-like poems that depict the nuances of the festivals like snapshots. In 2019 he published a selection of the texts as a book on Trikont Verlag. In 2020, Kreier received the HVG Culture Prize awarded by Hubert von Goisern . 
Sound carrier (selection)
- als „Angela Aux“
- 2009: Common Space Incidents (Netlabel-Release, laridae)
- 2010: Some Thoughts on Confusion (Netlabel-Release, Kinokoma)
- 2011: Whatever You Guess It's Not (Album, Red Can Records)
- 2013: Sleep Well Folk (Album, International Bohemia)
- 2016: Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams (Album, Millaphon Records)
- 2019: In Love With the Demons (Album, Trikont Musikverlag)
- 2020: Down by the river, where I picked up the morning (EP, Trikont Musikverlag )
- as a band member
- 2006: L'egojazz / Jim's Couch / Angela Aux: Legoleisit (I-III; three CDs in-house production)
- 2008: Futurehausen: Everything can be a lot (EP, Krautnoise)
- 2013: Aloa Input: Anysome (Album, Morr Music)
- 2015: Aloa Input: Mars etc. (Album, Morr Music)
- 2017: Grain in Vain with LeRoy (album, Schamoni music and media) 
- 2018: Sepalot Quartet: A New Cycle (Album, Escapade Music) 
- 2019: Midnight Embassy: Midnight Embassy (EP, International Major Label)
- 2020: Sepalot Quartet: NowNext (album, escapades music)
Film music contributions (selection)
- 2013: "Happy Serious Sad" (BR production. Director: Franziska von Malsen) 
- 2013: "Leaving Greece" (together with Cico Beck; BR production. Director: Anna Brass) 
- 2014: " About a Girl ", movie by Mark Monheim, 2015 (3 songs from the soundtrack)
- 2015: "Mars Closer" (together with Cico Beck, documentary film; directors: Annelie Boros, Vera Brückner) 
- 2016: "The Show Show", experimental short film by Susanne Stein Maßl and Julia Fuhr Mann 
- 2017: "Death Is So Permanent" (together with Cico Beck; Director: Moritz Binder ) 
- 2017: "Holy Moms" (together with Cico Beck; Director: Johanna Thalmann) 
- 2018: "System Error" (together with Cico Beck, documentary; director: Florian Opitz ) 
- 2019: "Attitude is Everything" (together with Cico Beck, feature documentary; director: Susan Gluth )
- 2020: " God you can be an ass " (songs together with Michael Regner , feature documentary; director: Andre Erkau )
- "Utopias are my Heimatae", Munich 2019, Trikont-Verlag in cooperation with the Peace Festival Augsburg and MaroVerlag
- Going it alone for two: The Franco-German friendship treaty against the background of the personalities Konrad Adenauer and Charles de Gaulle. GRIN Verlag, Munich 2010.
- Machine song: The connection between people, machines and the development of Krautrock using selected examples. (Student thesis from 2010), GRIN Verlag, Munich 2011, ISBN 978-3-640-91811-9 .
- Ernst Jünger's types of resistance in comparison: forest walkers and anarchists. GRIN Verlag, Munich 2011, ISBN 978-3-640-91810-2 .
- The band Ton Steine Schorben: Sub-politicians of a counterculture? GRIN Verlag, Munich 2012, ISBN 978-3-8428-8091-7 .
- Futuristic elements in Kurd Laßwitz's "On Two Planets" , GRIN Verlag, Munich 2013, ISBN 978-3-640-79239-9 .
- Personal website
- angela aux bei Discogs (English)
- Jim's bed at Discogs (English)
- Florian Kreier at AllMusic (English)
- Marie Schoeß: Do you know Kafka? , SZ youth page, 03/2012.
- Heiner Hendrix, Purnev Literary Magazine.
- Florian Kreier , PULS, accessed on June 4, 2014.
- Artists – H , Der Greif, accessed June 4, 2014.
- New Weird Bavaria / Angela Aux Recordrelease ( Memento vom 6. Juni 2014 im Internet Archive ) , Milla-Club.
-  , Freiraum Übersee, accessed on June 2, 2018.
- Angela Aux , Music Pirates , September 30, 2011.
- Angela Aux? Whatever you guess it’s not…, mittelstern.de, 29. April 2011.
- The Future Is Not Unwritten . DOK LEIPZIG. Retrieved May 6, 2019.
-  , Augsburger Allgemeine, accessed on March 14, 2019.
- some thoughts on confusion EP (Memento vom 7. Juni 2014 im Internet Archive), Kinokoma, 3. April 2014.
- Jochen König: Angela Aux: Sleep Well Folk (Review) , Music Reviews, January 6, 2014.
-  , Sueddeutsche Zeitung, accessed on June 2, 2018.
- Jürgen Moises: Better to mix than to wall . In: sueddeutsche.de . November 1, 2018, ISSN 0174-4917 ( sueddeutsche.de [accessed February 15, 2019]).
-  , Dokfest Munich, accessed on September 8, 2014.
- Music For Movies ( Memento June 6, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) , Cico Beck, accessed June 5, 2014.
-  , Mars Closer, accessed June 2, 2018.
-  , HFF Munich, accessed on July 25, 2018.
-  , Filmfestival Max Ophüls Preis, accessed on July 25, 2018.
- , First Steps Award abgerufen am 25. Juli 2018.
-  , System Error, accessed June 2, 2018.
|ALTERNATIVNAMEN||Kreier, Florian Tobias (full name); Kreier, Flo (nickname); Aux, Angela (pen name); Hendrix, Heiner (pseudonym)|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German musician, author and journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1983|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Traunstein|