Florian Meinel - Florian Meinel
Meinel studied law at the Humboldt University in Berlin from 2001 to 2006 and received his doctorate there. In 2006 and 2012 he passed his legal state exams in Berlin . From 2006 to 2011 he was a research assistant in the DFG special research area “Governance in Areas of Limited Statehood” and at the Berlin Science Center for social research. From 2010 to 2012 he completed a legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court in Berlin. From 2012 to 2015 he worked as a research assistant at the chair for public law and finance law at the Humboldt University ( Christian Waldhoff ). In 2014 he was a visiting lecturer at thePrinceton University . From 2015 to 2018 he was funded by the DFG. He was a member of the Junge Akademie from 2014 to 2019 and spokesman in 2016/2017 . In 2018 he completed his habilitation at the Law Faculty of Humboldt University. In the same year he was offered a professorship at the Julius Maximilians University of Würzburg , where he held the chair for public law and legal philosophy. For the winter semester 2020/2021 he accepted a position at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen . There he heads the Department of Comparative Constitutional Law and Political Science of the Institute for Fundamentals of Law.
- The lawyer in industrial society. Ernst Forsthoff und seine Zeit , Berlin: Akademie Verlag 2011 (2nd, unchanged edition 2012) (also: Dissertation, Humboldt University Berlin, 2010).
- Self-organization of the parliamentary system of government. Comparative studies on a constitutional problem in the Federal Republic of Germany , Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck 2019 (= Jus Publicum , Vol. 281) (At the same time: Habilitation thesis, Humboldt University Berlin, 2018).
- Vote of confidence. On today's crisis of parliamentarism , Munich: CH Beck 2019 (also as a licensed edition of the Centers for Political Education).
- together with Christian Bumke and Andreas Voßkuhle : Farewell and rediscovery of the state in the field of tension between the disciplines (= The State , supplement, 21), Berlin: Duncker & Humblot 2013.
- together with Sigrid Boysen and Anna-Bettina Kaiser : constitution and distribution. Contributions to a fundamental question of understanding the constitution , Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck 2015.
- Constitutional jurisdiction in the Bonn Republic. Aspects of a history of the Federal Constitutional Court , Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck 2019.
- Website at the University of Göttingen
- Chronicle of the Carl Schmitt Society. In: carl-schmitt.de. Retrieved June 9, 2020 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German law scholar and university professor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1981|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Marburg|