Florian Nass - Florian Naß
As a teenager, Naß played handball himself. After graduating from high school, he began studying sports science at the University of Frankfurt and joined the Hessischer Rundfunk as a freelancer in 1990.  He particularly comments on the sports of soccer, handball and cycling.
He has accompanied the Tour de France for ARD since 1997 and has been a live commentator there since 2006.  In 2011, he was with the transfer of the Frankfurt Marathon for the German Television Award nomination.  He was also a commentator at six Olympic Games . At the handball world championship in 2007 and at the handball European championship in 2016 , Florian Naß accompanied the German team for ARD to win the title and sat at the microphone during both events during the broadcast of the final. At the 2018 World Cup in RussiaNaß also commented on selected games for ARD. 
- Portrait at the sports show
- Florian Naß Profile on the occasion of the 2015 Women's World Cup (accessed on January 31, 2016)
- The German Television Award: Nass, Florian. In: Deutscher Fernsehpreis 2019. Retrieved on July 13, 2019 (German).
- Photos: Florian Naß. January 15, 2015, accessed July 13, 2019 .
- The German TV Prize: Nass, Florian. In: Deutscher Fernsehpreis 2020. Retrieved on July 28, 2020 (German).
- Jörn Petersen: World Cup on TV: What is new - and what is problematic. In: kicker online . Olympia-Verlag , June 12, 2018, accessed on June 12, 2018 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German sports journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||15. May 1968|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Frankfurt am Main|