Florian Nöll - Florian Nöll
Florian Nöll (born June 21, 1983 in Bottrop ) is a German entrepreneur . From 2013 to 2019 he was chairman of the Federal Association of German Startups ,  is a member of the Young Digital Economy Advisory Board at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and is currently its deputy chairman. 
Florian Nöll studied business administration without a degree at the Free University of Berlin , as well as business formation and succession at the Berlin School of Economics and Law . As a schoolboy he founded a web agency in North Rhine-Westphalia before founding the internet reverse auction house smartorder.de and workalog Management GmbH in 2004.  Two years later, the social network bondea was founded. In 2008, Nöll founded spendino GmbH, a provider of software solutions (SaaS) for non-profit organizations . Abel analytics was founded in 2012. From 2013 to 2019 he was chairman and managing director of the Federal Association of German Startups. Since 2019 he has been working as Head of Digital Services at the management consultancy PricewaterhouseCoopers . 
In autumn 2012 he founded the Bundesverband Deutsche Startups e.V. based on the idea of establishing an association as a political mouthpiece for startups in Germany. V. with. From 2013 to 2019 he was chairman of the association. In 2016 Florian Nöll was one of the founders of the European Startup Network, of which he was Deputy Chairman until 2017.  He is deputy chairman of the "Young Digital Economy Advisory Board" at the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy  and an advisory board for the cnetz-Verein für Netzpolitik e. V.  He is also active as a board member of the AllBright Foundation  and as European Digital Leader of the World Economic Forum .
In the election for the Berlin House of Representatives in 2016 , Florian Nöll ran for the CDU in the Mitte 4 constituency . His election campaign was nominated for the 2016 Political Award in the Disruptive Campaign category. 
- Today Startup - Tomorrow Mittelstand Content Contor , Krefeld 2016, ISBN 978-3-00-054977-9 .
- Germany needs more female startup entrepreneurs: Reasons and proposed solutions in the selection of men and women as executives Springer Gabler , Wiesbaden 2015, ISBN 978-3-658-09469-0 .
- Board of Directors. Federal Association of German Startups, accessed on May 31, 2016 .
- Members of the “Young Digital Economy” advisory board. (PDF) Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy , accessed on March 21, 2020 .
- About me. Florian Nöll, accessed on May 31, 2016 .
- Heads: Florian Nöll. Gründerszene , accessed on May 31, 2016 .
- Next Level Initiative. PricewaterhouseCoopers , accessed January 31, 2020 .
- German start-up association breaks with European organization. Handelsblatt , accessed on August 15, 2017 .
- Board of Directors. cnetz , accessed on May 31, 2016 .
- Florian Nöll is a new member of the AllBright Board of Trustees. AllBright Foundation, accessed February 2, 2018 .
- About me. Florian Nöll, accessed on March 26, 2018 .
- winners 2016 Political Award. Politics & Communication , accessed on August 10, 2017 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German lobbyist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||21. June 1983|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bottrop|