After training at the Hotel Traube Tonbach , he worked in the Harald Wohlfahrt Palazzo in Hamburg in 2005 . In 2006 he came back to Traube Tonbach and cooked restaurants in the Köhlerstube and in the Schwarzwaldstube restaurant with Harald Wohlfahrt (three Michelin stars ). In 2008 he moved to Austria to the KochArt restaurant in Zürs am Arlberg , in 2009 to Portugal to the Vila Joya in Albufeira and in 2010 to Switzerland to the Attisholz restaurant in Riedholz .
In 2011 he returned to Traube Tonbach and cooked as a sous chef in the Köhlerstube and Bauernstube restaurants . He has been the chef there since March 2012. In 2019 the Köhlerstube restaurant was awarded a Michelin star. 
On January 5, 2020, the main building with both starred restaurants burned down completely.  As of February 2020 he cooks temporarily in the restaurant Silberberg of the Traube Tonbach where there is a guest area with the map of Köhlerstube are.  In March 2020, the Michelin star was not awarded. 
- Florian Stolte, Chef de Cuisine in the Köhlerstube in Baiersbronn. Retrieved February 1, 2020 .
- Restaurant Köhlerstube in Baiersbronn - menu, prices, ratings & rankings. Retrieved February 1, 2020 .
- Star restaurant on fire: "Feels like my living room has burned down" . In: FAZ.NET . ISSN 0174-4909 ( faz.net [accessed January 26, 2020]).
- Tonbach grape | Kohlerstube. Retrieved February 1, 2020 .
- Traube Tonbach: "Our stars are burned, but they stay on the plate". Retrieved March 3, 2020 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German cook|
|DATE OF BIRTH||6. August 1984|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Heidelberg|