Florian Voss - Florian Voß
Florian Voß was born as the son of the actor Reinhold Voss and the dancer Johanna-Maria Voß (née Tielens). In 1979 Voss moved to Karlsruhe with his parents . After leaving school in 1987, he worked as a projectionist and disk copier. At the same time he wrote his first (unpublished) plays and novels as well as a large number of poems. In 1990 Voß moved to Berlin, where he pursued various activities, including as an art critic for the Leonce magazine . In the 1990s he mainly worked as a visual artist before he published literary texts from the turn of the millennium. In addition, he moderated no one-Author forum and various other reading series. In 2002 and 2003 he worked as an editor at lyrikline.org in the Literaturwerkstatt Berlin and in 2006 in the Literaturhaus Berlin . From 2007 to 2009 he curated the Poets Corner series at the Berlin Poetry Festival .
From 2012 to 2016 he was editor and editor of the Lyrikedition 2000 series at Allitera Verlag . There he published volumes of poetry by Markus Hallinger, Lothar Quinkenstein , Marius Hulpe and Frank Schmitter, among others . From 2012 to 2017 he wrote the literary blog Forbidden Zone . From 2015 to 2017 he trained as a game designer. From 2017 to 2020 he worked as an author and game designer for the game developer Experimental Game / gamebook.io . Since 2020 he has been working freelance again, also as a lecturer for poetry at the SRH University of Popular Arts .
Florian Voß lives in Berlin .
- As an author
- The noise at the end of the color film , (poems), poetry edition 2000 , Munich 2005.
- Silhouette thrower , (poems), poetry edition 2000, Munich 2007.
- Bitter substances (novel), Rotbuch Verlag , Berlin 2009.
- Data shadows, data streams, dust (poems), Verlagshaus J. Frank , Berlin 2011.
- In flip-flops after Armageddon (poems), Verlagshaus J. Frank, Berlin 2013.
- As editor
- Walter Calé - Art Nouveau and Longing for Death, Edition Fremde Fahnen (private print), Berlin 2004 (brochure on the 100th anniversary of death).
- Georg Heym - I am eaten away by gray misery , Lyrikedition 2000, Munich 2012.
- World war! Fallen poets 1914-1918, poetry edition 2000, Munich 2014.
As an author and game designer
- Mission X - Dark Ride , Carlsen Verlag, Hamburg 2016 and 2017 (App for IOS and Android), (Author).
- My love - More than friends , gamebook.io, Berlin 2018 (App for IOS and Android), (co-author).
- My love - More than friends 2 , gamebook.io, Berlin 2019 (App for IOS and Android), (co-author).
- My love - New York Dragon , gamebook.io, Berlin 2019 (App for IOS and Android), (Author).
- Gothic 1881 , Steam 2020 (game for PC), (author and game designer).
- Literature by and about Florian Voss in the catalog of the German National Library
- Short biography and information on the work of Florian Voss at Literaturport
- Short biography and information on the work of Florian Voss at Poetenladen
- Website by Florian Voss
- Florian Voß's blog
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||29. April 1970|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Lüneburg|