|Motto||A true love|
|Created by||Cris Morena|
|Script by|| Pablo Illanes |
|Directed by|| María Eugenia Rencoret |
|Protagonists|| Mariana Derderián |
Natalia Aragonese .
"1,2,3 ..." |
(played by Mariana Derderián )
|Country of origin||Chile|
|No. of episodes||106|
|Executive Producer (s)||Vania Portilla|
Eduardo Alegría |
|Broadcast medium|| National Television of Chile |
|Schedule||Monday to Friday at 8:00 p.m.|
|First broadcast||October 11 , 2006|
|Last broadcast||March 9 , 2007|
|Official Web site|
|See all credits ( IMDb )|
|File in IMDb|
Floribella is a Chilean telenovela , adaptation of the Argentine Floricienta , produced and broadcast by Televisión Nacional de Chile during the second half of 2006 , under the supervision of Cris Morena . This version, starring Mariana Derderián , could not use her original name since it had previously been registered as a trademark by a company. Being the original idea of Cris Morena , it was adapted by Pablo Illanes with the collaboration of Patricia Fernández , Hugo Morales and Josefina Fernández . The telenovela also produced a series of albums based on its own music, performed by Mariana Derderián and other actors.
The soap opera was premiered on November from October of 2006 in the schedule of the " war of the soap operas ", succeeding the successful Accomplices . The first episodes of the series exceeded tuned to Charly tango of Channel 13 , which ushered in a crisis to the dramatic area of competition and dramatically reduced the time of this telenovela, ending less than two months after fifty just two episodes. Floribella continued normally thanks to the reception she had at the hearing at the time and it lasted as usual. In February 2007 The end was seen coming several times, but finally, in a historical event, it was decided to extend the telenovela until the following month.
If Cinderella were a girl of the 21st century , chances are that instead of scrubbing floors, she would look for work, and instead of dreaming of dresses and floats, she would dream of doing what she likes the most. Nor would she wait for Prince Charming, because she would go out to find him herself.
This is Florencia González ( Mariana Derderian ), a 20-year-old girl full of dreams who will show us that fantasy still exists. Because even though it has hit her very hard, Florence is a sweet girl and above all happy. She lost her mother when she was very young, and was raised by Titina ( Ximena Rivas ), who cared for her as if she were her daughter.
The world of Florence is the music and the band that he has formed with his best friends Coke ( Mario Horton ), Bata ( Matías Oviedo ), Lili ( María José Urzúa ) and Nata ( Isabel Ruiz ), with whom he dreams of reaching the big stages . But his life will change radically when he goes to work at the Fritzenwalden family home as assistant to the governess Greta ( Gloria Münchmeyer ) who is in charge of six children who have just lost their parents. What Florence does not imagine is that in this house she will discover love.
Florencia will fall surrendered to Federico ( Cristián Arriagada ), the oldest of the Fritzenwalden and current head of the family. A young man who has had to postpone his dreams and bring out his cooler and more rational side to take care of his brothers. An ice that Flor will take care of melting with her particular way of being. A joy that will infect the rest of the family and will transform them into allies of the love that Florencia feels for Federico.
But the fairy tale wouldn't be complete without the bad news. Our princess will have to fight against the intrigues of the evil Agustina ( Luz Valdivieso ) and her mother María Laura Torres Oviedo widow of Santillán ( Coca Guazzini) better known as Malala. A cold woman who will not hesitate to approach the family before the possibility of marrying her daughter to the Fritzenwalden fortune. And that's not all, because very soon Malala will find out that her late husband left half his fortune to a daughter he had out of wedlock. Revelation that will drive Malala mad with rage and make her search heaven, sea and land for the heiress without imagining that she will find her in the Fritzenwalden house. But nothing, even the wildest intrigues, will be able to with the spirit of Flor who, faced with misfortune, will not hesitate to take refuge in music and her dreams.
Floribella is a story full of music and colors, a magical world where no one will be unaware of the antics of children, the contagious songs of Flor and her band and the unusual entanglements that will make the whole family laugh. But above all Floribella is the story of a pure love, the kind that you only see in fairy tales.
- Mariana Derderián as Florencia "Flor" González.
- Cristián Arriagada as Federico Fritzenwalden.
- Luz Valdivieso as Agustina Santillán Moller
- Fernanda Urrejola as Sofía Santillán Moller
- Coca Guazzini as María Laura "Malala" Moller Torres de Oviedo.
- Gloria Münchmeyer as Greta Fassbinder.
- Mauricio Pesutic as Antonio Spaguetti.
- Ana Reeves como Nilda "Memé" Undurraga.
- Ximena Rivas as Teresita "Titina" Ramos.
- Claudio Arredondo as Raúl Carrasco.
- Juan José Gurruchaga as Gaspar Balmaceda.
- Cristián Riquelme as Pedro Sobarzo.
- Matías Oviedo as Damián "Bata" Carrasco.
- María José Urzúa as Liliana "Lily" Burgos.
- Mario Horton as Jorge "Coke" Apablaza.
- Isabel Ruiz as Renata "Nata" Gamboa.
- Nicolás Platovsky as Ignacio "Nacho" Fritzenwalden.
- Andrés Reyes as Nicolás Fritzenwalden.
- Nathalia Aragonese como Maya Fritzenwalden.
- Javier Baldassari as Martín Fritzenwalden.
- Francisco Reyes as Tomás Fritzenwalden.
- Carolina Arredondo as Valentina Urmeta.
- Francisca Hirsch as Dominique Frinch.
- Catalina Castelblanco as Roberta Espinoza.
- Álvaro Morales as Count Máximo Augusto Calderón de la Hoya.
- Alfredo Castro as Franz / Wolfgang.
- Andrés Velasco as Lorenzo Mónaco.
- Begoña Basauri as Paloma / Julieta Monaco.
- Pablo Cerda as Dr. Claudio Bonilla.
- César Caillet as Luciano Velasco.
- Adela Calderón as Bárbara "Beba" Torres de Oviedo.
- Sonia Mena as Antonia "Tota", widow of Torres de Oviedo
- José Martín as Don Pascual.
- Edgardo Bruna as Lawyer Eugenio Zaldivar.
- Jaime Vadell as God.
- Pablo Schwarz as Evaristo Catalán.
- Antonella Orsini as Lucía Valdivieso.
- Remigio Remedy as Gonzalo López.
- Santiago Tupper as Felipe "Pipo".
- Mon Laferte as Jasmine.
- Mariana Prat as Helga.
- Hugo Vásquez as Eduardo González.
- Gloria Canales as Doña Panchita.
- Bibiana Ezurmendia as Amelia.
- Pablo Striano as Fernando.
- Ángela Vallejos as Marcela Martínez.
- Luis Uribe as Carlos "Kacho".
- María José León as Mercedes.
- Luis Cerda as Jerónimo.
- Ana Luz Figueroa as Sandra Galvéz.
- Catherine Bossans as Wendy.
- Luis Wigdorsky as Ricky.
- María Cristina Peña and Lillo as Laura.
- Grimanesa Jiménez as Hilda Polga, director of the school.
- Otilio Castro as TV Producer.
- Paulo Meza as Administrator of the illegal boxing venue.
- Ramón Llao as Civil Registry Judge.
- Cristián Pérez as a Biker friend of Maya.
- Paulette Sève as Friend of Nicolás.
- Luis Eduardo Campos as Angel.
- Manuel Pena
Floribella made her debut on Wednesday, October 11, 2006, replacing Complices . The audience success of said telenovela and its respective lengthening caused a delay in the premiere of its successor, which was originally scheduled for August of the same year.
The first episode of Floribella achieved 29.4 audience index points, a successful start and even more so considering the youth-child cut of the story, an innovation of Televisión Nacional de Chile at 8:00 p.m., which had previously entered in adolescent soap operas like 16 and 17 in the afternoons.
As is the case, the evening productions of the period called the second semester, which includes the summer, face an imminent decrease in audience compared to the rest of the year. However, Floribella managed to stay between 37 and 42 points during its broadcast, largely supported by her family audience.
The good audience numbers were also reflected in its commercial success through the launch of its soundtrack and other derivative discs with original music from the telenovela performed by its actors. On the other hand, the phenomenon spread to the area of fashion, with an increase in the commercialization of skirts similar to those worn by the protagonist of the story.
The last episode of Floribella was broadcast on Friday, March 9, 2007 with an average audience rating of 45.8 points, which gave an average of 38.9 points to the entire broadcast of the telenovela.
In January 2016, the telenovela was broadcast in its original schedule by Televisión Nacional de Chile . However, the low audience numbers, which even reached 6 audience index points, caused it to be withdrawn after three episodes on the air. However, it continued to be broadcast on the TVN website and its international signal, TV Chile .
20: 00-21: 00
October 11, 2006
March 9, 2007
- Floribella - main entrance
- Come to me - nacho and flor
- Poor the rich
- My blue dress - flower theme
- Tic tac - Lili and Nicolás theme - milta and Nicolás
- Love only me - Agustina theme
- Chaval chulito
- So shall it be - Federico and flower theme
- Kikirikí - robe and Sofia
- Because - flower theme
- Children do not die - flower and children
- Poor the rich
- Come to me
- Tic tac (windy and Nicolas theme)
- So shall
- Love only me
- My blue dress
- Floricienta (2004), a production ofEl trece, starredFlorencia BertottiandJuan Gil Navarro.
- Floribella (2005), a production ofRede Bandeirantes, was carried out byJuliana SilveiraandMaria Carolina Ribeiro.
- Floricienta (2006), aRCN Televisiónproduction, starredMónica UribeandGonzalo Revoredo.
- Floribella (2006), aSICproduction, starredLuciana AbreuandDiogo Amaral.
- Rosa Bella (2007), a production ofAntena Latina, starredVanessa CéspedezandJosé Guillermo Cortines.
- Lola, once upon a time (2007), aTelevisaproduction, starredEiza GonzálezandAarón Díaz.