Florina Alías - Florina Alías
|Birth|| 1921 |
Colloto ( Spain )
|Death|| 1999 |
Florina Alías was a writer in Asturian born in Colloto in 1921 , and died in Gijón ( Asturias ) in 1999 . A bilingual writer, she began publishing in the 1950s in regional newspapers. Later he won many poetic prizes, both in Asturian and in Spanish : the I Andecha de los Amigos del Bable and, much later, in 1980 , he won the II Concursu de Cuentos del Centru Asturianu de Madrid with the story Signodaes del Sueve as well as the first prize on marine poetry convened by the Spanish Naval League.
Married to the also writer Luis Aurelio Álvarez . Together they wrote and signed Xente de casa: Cien Asturianos de hoy (1974). A book of literary prints made in sonnets that is from the title, a follow-up and homage to the fabriciano Munchu güeyu cola xente de casa .
In the texts of Florina Alías an idealized but alive Asturias is perceived , always narrated in a clear, clean and natural language.
- "Xente de casa: One hundred Asturians today" / Luis Aurelio Alvarez and Florina Alías; prologue, Emilio Alarcos Llorach; epilogue, Francisco Aguilar y Paz. . - Oviedo: [sn], 1974 (Ensidesa).
- "Señaldaes del Sueve" / de Florina Alias Rodríguez .... - [Sl]: ALSA, DL 1980. - 41 p. ; 17 cm
- In the shadow of the carbayón: (Poetic Guide to Oviedo) / Florina Alías; drawings by Gaspar Meana]. - Gijón: Full Moon Books, 1995.
- "Gijón and the sea in memory" / Florina Alías; prologue by Francisco Carantoña; epilogue by Pedro de Silva Cienfuegos-Jovellanos. - Gijón: [L'autora], 1997.
- Antón García, “Florina Alías”, in Lliteratura asturiana nel tiempu, Uviéu, Conseyería d'Educación, Cultura, Deportes y Xuventú, 1994,
- Araz.net page about Florina Alías (in Asturian)