|Height above MSL||354 m (1161 ft)|
|Distance from the city center||
3 km south of Bruck , |
4 km northeast of Nittenau
|operator||Am Flugplatz Bruck GmbH|
|01/19||550 m × 15 m Asphalt|
In terms of its natural surroundings, it is encircled in the Bodenwöhr Bay . To the north, the terrain rises to the Upper Palatinate Forest , to the east and south to the Bavarian Forest and west to the Franconian Alb .
Aviation has been practiced in Nittenau / Bruck since the lifting of the flight ban for Germans in 1952 by the Allied occupying power since the middle of the 20th century on an initiative of the local entrepreneur Gabor Schönek .  : 14 After unclear fatefulness, the general operating permit for this grass runway expired in 2012 due to safety deficiencies. 
- In 2015 the runway was re-tarred and widened to 15 m. 
- In the following years a new aircraft hangar, a tower and other functional buildings were built, and a flight school for microlight aircraft was established. 
Airfield and equipment
The airfield is a special landing place for aircraft of all types up to 2000 kg MTOW and for helicopters up to 3000 kg and has no regular operating hours. Landing is only possible with the permission of the owner ( PPR ).
There are several farm buildings , a clubhouse, a chapel, a tower (frequency 128.755 MHz) and several hangars. There is currently no petrol station. Oil service is possible.
- On 3 November 2014 crashed a biplane of the type Platzer Kiebitz ( air vehicle registration D-MWKV ), an ultra-light aircraft , after a failed launch attempt in a meadow.  
- On August 26, 2017, another microlight plane crashed , which caused displeasure among some residents.  A Breezer Breezer ( D-MTLW ) was placed in a stall flown and plunged into a forest. [8th]
Local roads connect the airfield to federal highway 85 to the north and federal highway 16 to the south . The public transport do not operate the airfield directly, but there are pick-up points to the Schwandorf-Furth im Wald railway in Bodenwöhr in about six kilometers away.
- EDNM at BayernAtlas Klassik
- Geschichte (.pdf)
- history at oberpfalz-luftbild.de
- Onetz.de: Flight crash 2014
- Accident report Platzer Kiebitz D-MWKV , Aviation Safety Network WikiBase (English), accessed on December 18, 2017.
- Press report Mittelbayerische Zeitung, report on aircraft accident 2017
- Press report Mittelbayerische Zeitung, Bürgerstimmen
- Accident report Breezer D-MTLW , Aviation Safety Network WikiBase , accessed on December 18, 2017.