The industrial trucks glow ( Germany , commonly known Staplerschein called) or the driving license for forklift drivers ( Switzerland , commonly known as truck ID ) is the permission to perform operations in particular of forklifts and other material handling equipment to national or industry-standard regulations.
In Germany, suitability for handling industrial trucks is tested according to the professional association regulations DGUV regulation 68 (formerly BGV D27) and DGUV principle 308-001 (formerly BGV or BGG 925) and includes a theoretical and a practical test. Prior to use in the company, a medical G25 examination can also be requested , as is the case with professional drivers , occupations in regulation and control, etc., to test the physical suitability. Because § 7 Abs. 1 DGUV regulation 68states: "The entrepreneur may only assign the independent control of industrial trucks ... people who ... (2) are suitable and trained for this activity." (see below) Thus, it is entirely up to the entrepreneur to decide. The G25 examination serves as a kind of medical security and for decision-making.
The DGUV thus regulates who may receive an order to control industrial trucks:
- Minimum age 18 years
- "(1) The entrepreneur may only commission people who are at least 18 years old to independently control industrial trucks with a driver's seat or driver's cab ..."
- Training for this activity
- "Are suitable and trained for this activity ..."
- Proof of competence
- "... have proven their qualifications."
- "Drivers of industrial trucks are trained and qualified for this activity if they have been trained in accordance with the BG principle" Training and assignment of drivers of industrial trucks with driver's seat and driver's cab "(BGG 925), have passed a theory and practice test and above be able to present proof. "
- Written assignment
- "The order must be placed in writing." ... "(3) Insured persons are only allowed to drive industrial trucks if they have been instructed to do so by the company."
- Personal suitability of the agent
- "(2) The entrepreneur may only instruct persons who are suitable ... to control pedestrian industrial trucks"
- On-site instruction
- "... have been instructed in its use."
Personal aptitude includes good eyesight and hearing; In addition, there must be no disease after the G25 occupational medical check-up.
There is an exception to the age limit in the case of training: “Controlling industrial trucks by young people under the age of 18 for job-related training purposes under supervision does not count as independent steering. Under supervision means that the supervisor describes and specifies the respective work task and limits it in terms of location and time. The supervisor must regularly ensure that the order is being carried out properly. "
The floor conveyor license can be purchased at the following locations:
- for testing associations and organizations: DEKRA and TÜV
- at certified IAG training companies
- for freelance trainers e.g. B. inter-company safety-related services
- at companies that deal in forklifts
Road traffic regulations
The floor conveyor license - generally also referred to as a (fork) forklift license , does not, however, constitute a driving license in the sense of the driving license regulation . The forklift falls into the driving license class L or T. The forklift must be equipped according to its approval for road traffic. (Including indicators and mirrors; pneumatic tires are mandatory from a speed of 25 km / h etc.)
Special regulations or special permits are possible locally.
Apart from that, for reasons of the BG regulations, forklift truck drivers in Germany always need the “forklift license” for commercial use, whether on the road or on private property.
In Switzerland, the Accident Insurance Act (UVG), the Labor Act (ArG) and the Ordinance for the Prevention of Accidents and Occupational Diseases (VUV) are decisive. Driving is only allowed with a Suva -recognized driver's license for forklift drivers. Training by the military and training by the (internal) Suva-certified driving school are recognized.
Floor conveyors are only valid nationally and are currently. not valid in other countries. Floor conveyor tickets z. B. from Austria cannot be rewritten in Germany; and vice versa.