FM Santa Maria de las Misiones - FM Santa María de las Misiones
|FM Santa Maria de las Misiones|
|Location|| Posadas , |
province of Misiones
|Broadcasting area|| Posadas , |
|Frequency||89.3 MHz on FM|
|First broadcast||June 6, 1994|
|Format||pop music in English and Spanish, national , Latin and international music, retro .|
|Webcast||Webcast of FM Santa María de las Misiones|
FM Santa María de las Misiones is an Argentine radio station [ 1 ] that is transmitted through the modulated frequency of 89.3 MHz and over the internet, [ 2 ] from Corrientes 2434 avenue in the center of the city of Posadas ( province of Misiones ).
Most of the artists promoted on this radio belong to the alternative scene of Argentine music. In addition to a continuous streaming stream of music in Spanish, the station regularly broadcasts with topics ranging from interviews, reports and current events. It is one of the first Internet radio stations in the province of Misiones to offer a radio branch, that is, a choice between various channels. [ citation required ]
It was founded by Alberto Selva in 1994. Since the 1990s, the radio has been owned by Marlene Wipplinger.
The main live programming, which was the winner of multiple awards at the provincial and national level, [ citation needed ] begins Monday through Friday at 7:00 am and until noon with the music of the experienced DJ Nikhy Zalazar.
In the afternoon, from 4 to 7 pm, De todo un poco y algo más , [ 5 ] with the conduction and music of the announcer Omar Pereyra and the artistic production and technical operation of Juan Zelaya.
- "FM Santa María de las Misiones celebrated 20 years" , article of June 7, 2014 in the newspaper First Edition (Posadas). Retrieved December 19, 2014.
- «AFSCA public access form» , file published on the FM893 website (Radio Santa María de las Misiones). Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- «Missions: tenth delivery of the Andrés Guacurarí awards left endless emotions. Award “Production and Collaboration in the Media: Juan Ángel Zelaya (FM Santa María de las Misiones) Award” » Archived on December 19, 2014 at the Wayback Machine , article from December 5, 2014 on the FATPren website ( Argentine Federation of Press Workers). Retrieved December 19, 2014.
- «The SIPREM announced the nominees for the 2013 Andrés Guacurarí award: FM Santa María de las Misiones» Archived on December 20, 2014 at the Wayback Machine , article of November 26, 2013 in the newspaper Página 16 (Buenos Aires).
- «The 89.3 classic is back» , article of April 5, 2014 in the newspaper First Edition (Posadas). Retrieved December 19, 2014.