The term building may refer to: [ 1 ]
- Fomento , a city and municipality of Cuba located in the central area of the island;
- Fomento , a town on the coast of the Department of Colonia ( Uruguay ).
Politics, admón. and economy
- The Ministry of Development of Spain ;
- The Development and Overseas Bank ;
- The Ministry of Economy, Development and Tourism of Chile ;
- The Corporation for the Promotion of Production of Chile;
- The International Development Association (IDA);
- The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ;
- The Andean Development Corporation ;
- Promotion of Teaching Centers ;
- Promotion of Constructions and Contracts ;
- Promotion of National Work ;
- Villanovés Promotion ;
- Mexican Economic Development (FEMSA);
- The Society for Manufacturing Development ;
- The Development Unit (UF) and Housing Development Unit (UFV);
- The National Association for Economic Development (ANFE).
- Action Directors consisting of promotion, usually through tax or financial incentives that individuals perform activities considered themselves generally useful;
- Liquid medicine that is applied with cloths externally;
- The San Bernardo Promotion Association ;
- Soccer team Fomento Deportivo Entrevías-Pozo .
- The Dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy has a definition for promotion .