Guard-Train-Battalion - Garde-Train-Bataillon
The Garde-Train Battalion was the Train - Battalion of the Guards Corps of the Prussian army . It was under the command of the train of the Guard Corps, III. and IV. Army Corps or the Train Inspection . The place of peace was Berlin-Tempelhof . The barracks area was located west of today's Tempelhofer Damm between the Ringbahnstrasse and the Berlin Ringbahn .
In 1922, the Reichspost rented the building at Ringbahnstrasse 130 and built an expressionist brick building there for the Reichspostzentralamt . It was designed by the post office building councilors Edmund Beisel and Karl Pfuhl. 
- Information sheet on the Reichspostzentralamt from the Berlin Center for Industrial Culture