Hundreds - Hundreds
Hundreds im Stadtgarten in Erfurt
|origin||Hamburg , Germany|
Piano , Electronics
|Florian Wienczny (since 2014)|
Hundreds is an electro-pop band from Hamburg , consisting of the siblings Eva and Philipp Milner and the drummer Florian Wienczny. The band released four studio albums and several electro-acoustic versions of the albums.
Eva and Philipp Milner, the siblings and heads of the band, grew up in Lohr am Main .  The band's history began in Weimar , where Philipp Milner Jazz Piano studied and his six years younger sister Eva visited him often.  In April 2009, now living in Hamburg , the siblings founded the electro-pop music project Hundreds with Eva Milner on the microphone and Philipp Milner on various keyboard instruments. In 2010 the self-titled debut album was released on the Berlin label Sinnbus . 
In March 2014, the follow-up album Aftermath was released on the same label .   Arne Feldhusen shot the music video for the single Circus .  Since 2014, the drummer Florian Wienczny is an integral part of the stage show.
Hundreds is known as the "Hamburg Band", was founded there and also dedicated a song to the city with I love my Harbor . In the London “Boiler House” the band appeared as an ambassador for the Hamburg music scene.  Meanwhile, the recording studio the band is, however, no longer in Hamburg, but on a farm in Woltersdorf in Wendland .   On the occasion of their tenth anniversary, the band played the biggest concert in their band history in January 2020 in Hamburg in the sold-out large hall of the Elbphilharmonie .  
The band's fourth studio album entitled The Current was released in March 2020 .
Hundreds tour mainly in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, but have also been touring internationally.
- 2010: Hundreds (Sinnbus)
- 2011: Variations (Sinnbus)
- 2014: Aftermath (Sinnbus)
- 2016: Wilderness (Embassy of Music)
- 2020: The Currrent (Embassy of Music)
- 2014: Aftermath Remixes (Krakatau Records)
- 2015: Tame the Noise (Keks & KFZ Import / Skrotzki & Kempf)
- 2017: Wilderness Elektroakustik (Embassy of Music)
- 2010: Happy Virus (Sinnbus)
- 2010: Solace (Sinnbus)
- 2010: Let’s Write the Streets (Sinnbus)
- 2011: Grab the Sunset (Sinnbus)
- 2014: Circus (Sinnbus)
- 2014: Our Past (Sinnbus)
- 2015: Ten Headed Beast (Sinnbus)
- 2015: Wonderful Life (Embassy of Music)
- 2016: What Remains (Embassy of Music)
- 2016: Spotless (Embassy of Music)
- 2017: Un-Unify (Embassy of Music)
- 2017: Luna (mit MissinCat) (OWTF Records)
- 2019: Ready Shaking Silent (Embassy of Music)
- 2020: Body of Water (Embassy of Music)
- 2020: Calling (Embassy of Music)
- The electro pop band Hundreds - "What a perfect little song". Retrieved on April 21, 2020 (German).
- sinnbus - artists. Retrieved April 21, 2020 .
- Listened to: The most important music of the week on Spiegel Online from March 11, 2014.
- In Far Far Distance, So Nah ( Memento of the original from January 3, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. . Interview in uMag
- When Stromberg director Elektropop filmed it on stern.de on February 27, 2014.
- Hundreds: Two Lower Franconians in the Elbphilharmonie. November 6, 2017, accessed April 21, 2020 .
- Anne Backhaus, DER SPIEGEL: One out of a thousand: Eva Milner from Hundreds in Wendland - DER SPIEGEL - culture. Retrieved April 21, 2020 .
- mdr.de: Hundreds: Musik und Landidylle | MDR.DE. Retrieved April 21, 2020 .
- VIDEO | Anniversary concert: Indie band "Hundreds" inspires fans in Hamburg's Elbphilharmonie. January 13, 2020, accessed on April 21, 2020 (German).
- Isabel Rauhut: January 13. | Music | Hundreds | Elbphilharmonie. Retrieved on April 21, 2020 (German).
- Chart discography Germany on charts.de