Isolation Berlin - Isolation Berlin
Beim Way Back When Festival 2016 in Dortmund
|origin||Berlin , Germany|
Isolation Berlin was founded in 2012.  In September 2015, the single was Annabelle published.  On February 19, 2016, the debut album and from the clouds dripping time was released , which received excellent reviews  and placed eighth in the annual best list of the Musikexpress as the best album by a German band. At the same time, the album Berliner Schule / Protopop was released, a collection of songs from the EPs published up to then. In spring 2016, she went together with the befriended band Der Ringeron tour, with whom she released a split EP in November 2016. 
The Berlin artist Yannick Riemer designed the videos and the cover artwork for both albums. 
Isolation Berlin is under contract with the Staatsakt label .
- 2016: Berlin School / Protopop
- 2016: And time is dripping from the clouds
- 2018: poison yourself
- 2014: Aquarium
- 2015: body
- 2016: I'm Just Myself (Split EP with Der Ringer )
- 2015: Annabelle
- 2017: Kicks
- 2018: Marie
- Sören Heuer: Isolation Berlin Radio Q, accessed on February 15, 2017.
- Isolation Berlin - Annabelle Hai-Angriff.de, September 14, 2015, accessed on February 15, 2017.
- hype about isolation Berlin - commercial success for an indie band? Deutschlandradio Kultur, March 30, 2016, accessed on February 15, 2017.
- Der Ringer und Isolation Berlin - I belong only to myself - Love at first sight Musikblog.de, accessed on February 15, 2017.
- Andreas Borcholte: Pose of Defensive Ignorance Spiegel Online, February 19, 2016, accessed on February 15, 2017.
- Isolation Berlin in the German charts