|Birth name||Javier Fernando Valdés Garrido Lecca|
June 10, 1959 (61 years) |
Lima , Peru
|Occupation||Actor and theater director|
Son of Armando Valdes and Jesús Garrido Lecca Iturbe
From a very young age he showed his artistic vocation, having Adolfo Chuiman as his acting teacher in his school days, and then Gustavo Bueno . He studied at Colegio Santa Margarita . Even as a teenager, he had his first television appearance (in a character as the son of the artist Mabel Duclós), in the television program called Teatro de Pepe Vilar. Later he would travel to Spain to continue his artistic training. He made his telenovela debut in Solo por ti , after turning down a co-star in Bajo tu piel .
Valdés is known for his participation in several telenovelas such as Canela or Luz María , he has dedicated himself to acting for many years and, part of his knowledge was acquired in Spain where he studied Interpretation at the Cristina Rota School in Madrid.
- Just for you (1988)
- Winter Rose (1988)
- The Man Who Must Die (1989)
- Bad Woman (1991)
- La Perricholi (1991)
- The Avenging Angel, Caligula (1992) Captain Borda
- The tickle (1993)
- Lucy-Fer (1994)
- Cinnamon (1995) as Santiago Elguera.
- Obsession (1995)
- Sand Rain (1996)
- Pisco Sour (1996)
- Luz María (1998) as Father Emilio Gonzálvez.
- Isabella, Woman in Love (1999) as Andrés Linares.
- Maria Emilia, dear (1999) like Rodrigo Masselli.
- Bad Woman (2000)
- Poor Devil (2000) as César Barrios.
- Milagros (2000–2001) as Gabriel del Solar.
- Hunting a Millionaire (2001) as José Luis Romero.
- Soledad (2002) as Julián Revoredo.
- Luciana and Nicolás (2003) as Víctor Garrido.
- Stolen Kisses (2004)
- Eva del Edén (2004) as Gregorio Arias Maldonado.
- Ana Cristina (2011) as Anselmo Benavides.
- Heart of Fire (2011–2012) as Juan Pedro Castro.
- Peru Avenue (2013) as Felipe Monteverde.
- My Hope (2018) as Romulus
- In Alicia's Skin (2019) as Rufino León.
- I Will Find You Again (2020) as Pascal Bengoa.
- Black Veil, White Veil (1990)
- La Perricholi (1992)
- The Avenging Angel: Calígula (1993) as Captain Alberto Borda.
- Catch of the Century (1996)
- This Society (2006) as Ernesto Alvear.
- This Society 2 (2008) as Ernesto Alvear.
- Dancing for a Dream (2008) as Himself / Contestant.
- Tribulation (2010) as Falco Méndez.
- Only miracles (2013), Episode "Boobs" as Lucho.
- The girl on the beach (2013) TBA.
- Acusados (2015) as Felipe Santiesteban.
- In the background there is a place (2016) as Phillip Redhead.
- Come dance quinceañera (2016-present) as Joaquín Almeida.
- The son
- Asia, the ass of the world
- The angel comes down
- Chocolate crisp
- The last station
- The Elusive Good (2001) as Encomendero Vásquez.
- Pirates in Callao (2004) as Pirate (voice).
- Rocanrol 68 (2013)
- Two kisses (2015)
- Larco Avenue (2017)
- Utopia (2018)
- Whoever falls (2018)
- You want to be with me (1988)
- Between Villa and a naked woman
- Double bass
- Encounter with Faust
- Courage in exile
- Broken glass
- Sex lies and video
- Uncle Vania (2007)
- The Secret Garden (replenishment)
- Cabaret (revival) (2009)
- August (Osage County) (2010)
- Medea (2010) as Creon.
- By accident (2011)
- Circle Mirror Transformation (2011)
- The Footprint (2012) as Andrew Wyke.
- The language of sirens (2012)
- Life is a Dream (2012–2013)
- Newmarket (2012)
- Electra / Orestes (2012)
- A Wild God (2013)
- Avenida Larco (musical) (2015-16)
- Gas light (play) (2017)
- Testosterone (2017)
- Much ado about nothing (2018)
- My Favorite Novel (2007)
- War of the Worlds as Thomas Ogilvy
- Pride and Prejudice as Mr. Bingley
- Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde como Gabriel Utterson
- Naná as a Journalist
- Robinson Crusoe as English Captain
- Lady Chatterley's Lover as Clifford Chatterley
- The Secret Agent as Narrator
- Our Lady of Paris as Narrator
Awards and nominations
|2012||Luces de El Comercio Awards||Best Theater Actor||Newmarket||Nominated|