Jäki Hildisch - Jäki Hildisch
Jäki Hildisch (* 1958 ; pseudonym: Jäki Eldorado ) is a German musician and music manager.
Since the end of the 1970s a photo went through the press in which Hildisch, his artist name at the time was Jäki Eldorado , was seen licking Iggy Pop's thigh in a submissive pose during his tour of Germany, Jäki Eldorado is considered "Germany's first punk" .  At the end of the 1970s, Hildisch played bass in the bands "Ivanhoe", "Aus lauter Liebe" and Nina Hagen's band . 
Hildisch worked as a tour manager in Germany since the beginning of the 1980s for BAP, Die Ärzte , Tokio Hotel and, since 2005, in England for The Specials , Morrissey and since 2005 for Robbie Williams . From 1997 to 2002 he was the manager of 5 Star Deluxe and Ferris MC .
As early as 1987 Hildisch led the tour "Colorful evening for a black republic" for Die Toten Hosen .  His cooperation with the Einstürzende Neubauten was in the movie Einstürzende Neubauten - soul burns documented from since 1987. 
Jäki Hildisch was married to the director Birgit Herdlitschke. The couple have two children. 
- Peter Mühlbauer : RAF, LSD and granini juice. Telepolis , December 14, 2001, accessed April 2, 2016 .
- Jürgen Teipel : Waste your youth . Suhrkamp Verlag, Frankfurt / Main 2001, ISBN 3-518-39771-0
- What used to be - excerpt from the Düsseldorf city magazine “Overview” from July 1987. Die Toten Hosen, March 15, 2012, archived from the original on March 15, 2012 ; Retrieved April 2, 2016 .
- Ronald Galenza: "Seele burns" documents the path of the Einstürzende Neubauten to a cultural asset: Use your youth. Berliner Zeitung , August 25, 2005, accessed on April 2, 2016 .
- Susanne Gaschke : Children, how do they do it? Die Zeit , March 6, 2008, accessed April 2, 2016 .
|ALTERNATIVNAMEN||Eldorado, Jäki (Pseudonym)|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German musician and music manager|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1958|