Jörg-Uwe Albig - Jörg-Uwe Albig
Born in Bremen, Jörg-Uwe Albig studied art and music in Kassel. He worked as a geriatric nurse before becoming a journalist. From November 1983 to April 1985 he attended the Henri Nannen School of Journalism in Hamburg ; His course included the later RTL editor-in-chief Peter Kloeppel and the Eastern Europe correspondent Thomas Urban . 
He spent two years as a freelance journalist in Paris and later worked for Geo , Stern and SZ-Magazin , among others . He has lived as a freelance author in Berlin since 1993 and made his debut as a writer with Velo in 1999 .
- Bike . Volk und Welt publishing house , Berlin 1999
- Land of love . Tropen Verlag, Berlin 2006
- Berlin Palace . Tropen Verlag, Stuttgart 2010
- Ueberdog . Tropen Verlag, Stuttgart 2013
- A love in the steppe . Novella. Klett-Cotta Verlag , Stuttgart 2017
- Angry peace. Novel. Klett-Cotta Verlag, Stuttgart 2019
- Wolfgang Borchert - The Voice of the Broken , in: Geo Epoche No. 102 (2020), pp. 22–29.
- Henri Nannen School 1979-2004. 25 years . Edited by Inge Kolb . Hamburg 2004, p. 89.
- orf.at - authors of the Bachmann Prize 2017 presented . Article dated May 24, 2017, accessed May 25, 2017.
- Jörg Magenau, Private Sea with Solid Shell , in: Süddeutsche Zeitung , October 11, 2017, p. 12.
- Jochen Schimmang, Baron with intestinal illness when enjoying sparkling wine , in: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung , June 6, 2019, p. 10.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German writer and journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1960|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bremen|