Jörg Arndt - Jörg Arndt
Jörg Arndt grew up in Norderstedt . He studied Protestant theology in Hamburg, Heidelberg and Kiel. Since 1993 he has been pastor of the Havetoft parish . He is married and has four grown children.  In 2007, as part of a fundraising project for the support association of the parish, his first book with the title “Whoever believes will be blessed” was published. It is a collection of sermons about the individual articles of the Creed.
"Space Prophet" followed two years later, an SF implementation of the Jonah story.
Arndt also writes short stories and musicals. He is a member of the "Flensburger Autorentreff". 
- Whoever believes will be saved. A journey through the Creed. Engelsdorf 2007, ISBN 978-3-86703-363-3
- Faith in the desert times. 7 Sermons about Abraham, the pioneer of God. Engelsdorf 2014, ISBN 978-3-95744-375-5
- X-World. Roman. Brendow Verlag, Moers 2016, ISBN 978-3-86506-844-6
- Space Prophet. Roman. Brendow Verlag, Moers 2018, ISBN 978-3-96140-033-1
- Kingstar. Short story in: Thomas Klappstein (Hrsg.): Christmas Wonder Night 6. Brendow Verlag, Moers 2017, ISBN 978-3-86506-991-7
- The Christmas elf. Short story in: Barbara Mürmann: Christmas stories at the fireplace 34. Rowohlt Taschenbuch Verlag, Reinbek bei Hamburg 2019, ISBN 978-3-49900-100-0
- Presentation of J. Arndt on his website
- shz article from March 5, 2016
- Homepage of the Flensburg authors' meeting
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German writer and Protestant pastor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1. November 1961|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hamburg|