Jörg Dünne - Jörg Dünne
Jörg Dünne (* 1969 in Weiden in the Upper Palatinate ) is a German Romance studies and literary scholar . His research focuses on spatial research in cultural studies , the history of knowledge and cartography, as well as geology and deep time in literature.
From 1990, Dünne studied general and comparative literature, Romance studies and philosophy at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich. In September 1994 he obtained the Maîtrise in Lettres Modernes at the University of Paris VIII (Saint-Denis). In July 2000 the doctorate in Romance Philology at the Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel followedon the subject of “ascetic writing” In July 2008 he completed his habilitation in Romance Philology at the LMU Munich on “The Cartographic Imagination”. He held research positions at the Institute for Romance Philology at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich (1994–1996), at the Romance Department at the Christian Albrechts University in Kiel (1996–2000) and at the Institute for Romance Philology at the University of Munich (2001– 2008). From 2009 to 2017 he was Professor of Romance Literature at the University of Erfurt , and since the winter semester 2017 he has been Professor of Romance Literature at the Humboldt University in Berlin .
- The catastrophic holiday. History, geology and spectacles in modern French literature , Konstanz: kup 2016.
- Handbuch Literatur & Raum , ed. together with Andreas Mahler, Berlin: De Gruyter 2015.
- The cartographic imagination - remembering, telling and faking in the Iberian world of the early modern period , Munich: Wilhelm Fink Verlag 2011 (Habilitation LMU Munich, 2008).
- Space theory. Basic texts from philosophy and cultural studies , ed. together with Stephan Günzel , Frankfurt a. M .: Suhrkamp 3rd edition 2008 1st edition 2006.
- Ascetic writing: Rousseau and Flaubert as paradigms of literary self-practice in modern times , Tübingen: Narr 2003 (Dissertation CAU Kiel, 2000)
- Literature by and about Jörg Dünne in the catalog of the German National Library
- Homepage of Jörg Dünne
- Chair homepage
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German Romance studies and literary scholar|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1969|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Willows in the Upper Palatinate|