Jörg Hutter - Jörg Hutter
After his school education, Hutter studied sociology and achieved a doctorate. From 1985 to 1998 he worked as a research assistant at the University of Bremen , where he was co-initiator of the gay and lesbian studies Bremen project, which existed from 1995 to 1999 . He then worked as a sociologist in Hamburg.
Hutter wrote several books and authored numerous articles, essays and reviews on various topics.  His efforts to name the street in Bremen in memory of the German lawyer Karl Heinrich Ulrichs led to success two years later  . On August 30, 2002 the street sign Ulrichsplatz was installed in the Ostertor district. Jörg Hutter lives with his friend in Bremen . 
Until 2004 he was a member of the Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen party .
- Social Control of Homosexual Desire - Medical Definitions and Legal Sanctions in the 19th Century. Campus Verlag, Frankfurt / M. 1992, ISBN 3-593-34748-2 .
- Exclusion makes you sick - homophobia and HIV infections. Westdeutscher Verlag, Wiesbaden 2000 / VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften 2002, ISBN 3-531-13163-X (together with Volker Koch and Rüdiger Lautmann ).
- Competence assessment: a way to successfully mediate in training and work. Hiba-Verlag, Heidelberg January 2004, ISBN 3-89751-173-8 .
- Intercultural competence as an opportunity - A guide to discovering the professional potential of young people with a migration background. Coordination Office for Further Education and Employment, Hamburg May 2004, 2nd edition, summer 2006, ISBN 3-9810871-0-0 (together with Andreas Hieronymus and Hülya Eralp).
- Official website of Jörg Hutter (accessed: April 9, 2019)
- Interview with Ulrike Schuler in the magazine Das Parlament No. 45 from May 7, 2005 , Federal Agency for Civic Education (accessed April 9, 2019)
- Homepage Jörg Hutter: Own publications (accessed April 9, 2019)
- Homepage Jörg Hutter  (accessed April 9, 2019)
- Homepage Jörg Hutter (accessed: April 9, 2019)
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German sociologist and author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1958|