Life and work
Piringer studied computer science at the Institute for Design and Impact Research at the Vienna University of Technology until 2001 and wrote his thesis on electronic music and interactivity .  Since 2009 he has taught at the Vienna Poetry Academy , among others acoustic poetry .  In 1998 he co-founded the Institute for Transacoustic Research , where he works in performances , installations and workshops.  He is a member of the orchestra's ensemble , which focuses on instrumentsVegetables include free jazz , noise , dub and covers of Kraftwerk titles.  Invited by Nora Gomringer , he read his text kuzushi at the 44th Days of German-Language Literature in 2020 . 
- Data poetry , Ritter Verlag, Klagenfurt 2018 ISBN 978-3-85415-583-6
- data poetry, Counterpath Press, Denver 2020 ISBN 978-1-93-399674-5 (engl.)
- Trigger warning (radio play), Berlin radio play festival 2018  and SRF 2018
- leaflet no. 18 , in: Dieter Sperl (ed.), Literature as an Art Form and Theory No. 18 (February 2017)
- negotiations infinite (Poetische Software), 2016
- I / my / me / me (radio play), Radio Steiermark and Radio Ö1 , 2016
- tiny poems (poetic software), 2015 
- impulse response (radio play), Kunstradio Radio Ö1, 2013
- consonant (Klangpoetische Software), 2012
- abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz (Klangpoetische Software), 2010
- Three Ideophones , together with Goodiepal and Aeron & Alejandra, Onomatopee, Eindhoven 2008 ISBN 978-90-78454-23-6
- 2016 lime_lab2 radio play award (Austria) 
- 2015 Project grant for literature from the BKA (Austria) 
- 2015 Outstanding Artist Award for Media Art from the BKA (Austria)
- 2015 Residence Scholarship Schloss Wiepersdorf (Germany)
- 2014 Ö1 poetry award "hautnah" (Austria)
- 2013 Residenzstipendium am MoKS in Mooste (Estonia)
- 2012 ZKM AppArtAward, Karlsruhe (Germany)
- 2012 BMUKK media art grant 2012 (Austria)
- 2008 Residence Scholarship Stadmühle Willisau (Switzerland)
- 2004 Project grant for literature from the BKA (Austria)
- 2003 AiR_port Residency at Forum Stadtpark (Austria)
- 2003 Radio Sound Creation Workshop Prize (Belgien)
- jörg piringer - digital sound visual interactive poetry etc. (engl.)
- Texts by Jörg Piringer available online:
Audio samples available online:
- Jörg Piringer, "Triggerwarnung" , on: berliner-hoerspielfestival.de (2018)
- Vegetable orchestra, "Gemise" (1999), "Automate" (2003), "Onionoise" (2010) and "Green Album" (2018) on: vegetableorchestra.org (engl.)
- Institute for Transacoustic Research, list of all mp3s , on: iftaf.org
- Jörg Piringer at: haus-fuer-poesie.org (2019), accessed on June 22, 2020.
- Jörg Piringer, Electronic Music and Interactivity: Principles, Concepts, Applications (Diploma Thesis), Vienna 2001.
- Teacher Jörg Piringer at: sfd.at, accessed on June 22, 2020.
- about the institute at: iftaf.org, accessed on June 22, 2020.
- about at: vegetableorchestra.org, accessed June 22, 2020.
- Jörg Piringer, A on: bachmannpreis.orf.at (June 2020), accessed on June 22, 2020.
- The short burning micro 2018 - The nominees at: berliner-hoerspielfestival.de (2018), accessed on June 22, 2020.
- bio on: joerg.piringer.net, accessed on June 22, 2020.
- LIME_LAB_2 on: literaturhaus-graz.at (2016), accessed on June 22, 2020.
- Jörg Piringer, appreciation at: literaturport.de (December 7, 2018), accessed on June 22, 2020.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Austrian writer, action artist and computer scientist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1974|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wien|