Jörg Röhmann - Jörg Röhmann
Jörg Röhmann (born August 27, 1956 in Pilsenbrück ) is a German politician ( SPD ). Between February 2013 and November 2017 he was State Secretary in the Lower Saxony Ministry for Social Affairs, Health and Equality .
After graduating from a university of applied sciences in 1975 and completing his military service in Osnabrück , he completed training as an administrative clerk . From 1979 to 1987 he was employed by the Wolfenbüttel district . From 1987 to 2006 he worked for the AOK Lower Saxony , among other things as regional director of the AOK Wolfenbüttel-Helmstedt and division manager in the field of prevention and health promotion at the AOK headquarters in Hanover .
On September 24, 2006, he was elected District Administrator of the Wolfenbüttel district as the successor to Burkhard Drake (SPD), who did not want to extend his office for health reasons.  Röhmann got in a runoff election 51.54 percent of the valid votes with a turnout of 35.31 percent. 
On February 19, 2013, he succeeded Heiner Pott ( CDU) as State Secretary in the Weil I cabinet under Minister Cornelia Rundt in the Lower Saxony Ministry for Social Affairs, Women, Family, Health and Integration. In the course of the formation of the Weil II cabinet , Röhmann was replaced by Heiger Scholz .  
- Curriculum vitae on the website of the Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Women, Family, Health and Integration ( Memento from May 31, 2017 in the Internet Archive )
- Both looks forward . Article by Christine Pelz in the Wolfenbütteler Zeitung
- Wolfenbüttel: Jörg Röhmann catches up and becomes district administrator . Article by Thomas Stechert in the Braunschweiger Zeitung
- Klaus Wieschemeyer: Lower Saxony's grand coalition is sealed. Fight for vice positions in the state parliament. In: noz.de. Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung , November 21, 2017, accessed on December 25, 2017 .
- Lower Saxony is getting an additional State Secretary. In: haz.de. Hannoversche Allgemeine, November 22, 2017, accessed on December 25, 2017 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German politician (SPD), State Secretary in Lower Saxony|
|DATE OF BIRTH||27. August 1956|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Pillow bridge|