Jörg van Hooven - Jörg van Hooven
He started his professional life in 1978 as a journalist at Sender Freie Berlin . After completing his studies, he stayed in New York for six years : from 1985 to 1989 he worked there as a producer for ZDF and between 1988 and 1991 was editor for The Wall Street Journal as well as producer for RTL and employees of ProSieben . Back in Germany he worked as editor- in- chief at ProSieben and Sat.1 until 1996 . 
He then moved to TV Berlin as editor-in-chief and program director and at the same time began to work for the sister broadcaster TV Munich . When he was appointed editor-in-chief of the latter in April 1999,   he left Berlin; later he also took on the role of program director in Munich.  In May 2002 he rose to become managing director.  He gave up this position in 2003 and spent a year working as a producer for Endemol . After the insolvency of TV München, van Hooven also signed for the newly founded station München TV as editor-in-chief and program director from July 2005 responsible and acted as moderator through the two formats Stadt talk and People in Munich . On March 31, 2019, he left the management functions at his own request. However, he continues to look after theprogram Menschen in München .
- Timo Niemeier: "Regional broadcaster münchen.tv loses its editor-in-chief". On November 23, 2018 dwdl.de . Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- Björn Czieslik: "münchen.tv: Jörg van Hooven gives up editor-in-chief after 14 years". On November 23, 2018 on turi2.de . Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- "Jörg Van Hooven heads TV Munich editorial team". April 28, 1999 on horizont.net ( Horizont ). Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- "Jörg van Hooven appointed managing director of tv.münchen". On May 27, 2002 on new-business.de . Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- "Editor-in-chief Jörg van Hooven hands over office". On November 27, 2018 on muenchen.tv ( Munich TV ). Retrieved November 2, 2019.
|NAME||Hooven, Jörg van|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1957|