Jörn Ebeling published a number of volumes of poetry, especially in the 1980s, which were lavishly printed and some of which were provided with graphics. He has translated poetry and prose from French. These included poems by Gérard de Nerval and the novel The Beautiful Prisoner by Alain Robbe-Grillet .
Jörn Ebeling visited Arno Schmidt three times. The first time he passed the Bargfeld house rather by chance as a walker. The second time he signed up as an admirer and was invited by Arno Schmidt and his girlfriend for coffee and cake for half an hour. The third time it was sent by pirate printers who printed Zettel's dream without authorization as an announced emissary, who was dispatched by Arno Schmidt at the garden fence.  
Translations from French
- Gérard de Nerval: poems. Drawings by Heinz Trökes . Hagar Rolf Kuhn publishing house, Schleiden-Olef / Eifel 1963, DNB 453554245 (French: Poèmes . Translated by Jörn Ebeling).
- The songs of bilitis. Translated from Greek into French by Pierre Louys. Translated from French into German by Jörn Ebeling. Etchings by Eugène Dodeigne . Zwirner, Cologne 1963, DNB 453088244 .
- René Magritte and surrealism in Belgium. Kunstverein and Kunsthaus Hamburg, January 23 to March 28, 1982. Exhibition catalog . Frölich & Kaufmann, Berlin 1982, DNB 820802328 (French: René Magritte et le surréalisme en Belgique: Musées royaux des beaux-arts de Belgique . Brussels. Translated by Jörn Ebeling).
- Alain Robbe-Grillet: The beautiful prisoner. A novel with 77 pictures by René Magritte . DTV, Munich 1984, ISBN 3-423-02888-2 (French: La belle captive . Translated by Jörn Ebeling).
- Monique Laederach: scores. Poems from French-speaking Switzerland . Straelener Manuskripte Verlag, Straelen 1990, ISBN 3-89107-024-1 (French: La partition . Translated by Jörn Ebeling).
Volumes of poetry
- Tongue flicks. Preluminaries of an illiterate: Te kata me; Anima quadrature; Diu jammerjar; King Richard; Sera Sará; Welder like fields; Canto; Cahnt rossignol . 1963.
- Shadow boxing. Poems and not poems. With an etching and 7 drawings by Harri Huysman . Olefer Hagarpresse Kuhn, Olef / Eifel 1965, DNB 451030087 .
- Ypsilon . Rainer-Verl. R. Pretzell & F. Siebrasse, Berlin 1966, DNB 572946287 .
- Dedication in 342 lines . Rainer-Verlag, Berlin 1967, DNB 456503587 .
- Altenceller rose garden . Rainer-Verlag, Berlin 1980, DNB 810236907 .
- ? Rainer-Verlag, Berlin 1980, DNB 810236907 .
- 2. UE-music, end trains, reclamations . Rainer-Verlag, Berlin 1981, ISBN 3-88537-033-6 .
- 1975: Jörn Ebeling: On the wall . Documentation. Director: Günter Bommert (radio play workshop - RB )
- Jörn Ebeling: Lively picture book . In: Manfred Hausin, Norbert Ney (Ed.): The book of the great thirst. A foaming barrel full of poems and stories . Torch bearer, Hannover 1987, ISBN 3-7716-1482-1 , p. 41.
- Stomps, VO (Ed.): Kleines Lyrikalphabet MCMLXIII [nineteen hundred and sixty-three]. With 12 material prints of original collages by Sigurd Kuschnerus. With poems by Wilfried Bredow, Friedrich-Christian Delius, Wolfgang Dick, Karin Dübbers, Jörn Ebeling and many others Eremiten-Presse, Stierstadt 1964, DNB 880368802 .
- Jörn Ebeling: Anglotsch and Brockendeutsch . In: Ragni Maria Gschwend (ed.): The leaning tower of Babel. Stories of translation, interpreting and understanding A reader . Straelener Manuskripte-Verlag, Straelen / Niederrhein 2000, ISBN 3-89107-048-9 , p. 43 ff.
- 1986 Scholarship in attendance at the Writer's House in Stuttgart
- 1988 Nicolas Born Prize (formerly artist grant or art prize of the State of Lower Saxony for literature)
- Catalog of the German National Library. Jörn Ebeling. Retrieved September 7, 2020 .
- Margitta True, Cellesche Zeitung: From foreign people and pulpit speakers. April 28, 2010, accessed September 7, 2020 .
- Jörg Drews in an interview with Rainer Pretzel, LiLi - newspaper of the faculty for linguistics and literary studies at Bielefeld University: It was so with the pirated print in 1970 ... 2001, accessed on September 7, 2020 .
- Jörn Ebeling: Old things about Arno Schmidt, not everything. Letter to Jörg Drews. (PDF) In: "The poet's eye rolling in fine madness ..." Documents and studies on "Zettel's dream". Jörg Drews, Doris Plöschberger, 2001, p. 82ff. , accessed on September 8, 2020 .
- German National Library: Table of contents of "The book from the great thirst ..." 1987, accessed on September 7, 2020 .
- The book of the great thirst: e. foaming barrel full of poems u. Stories . Fackelträger, Hanover 1987, ISBN 978-3-7716-1482-9 ( dnb.de [accessed September 7, 2020]).
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German poet|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 18, 1939|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||That|
|DATE OF DEATH||2006|