Júlia Zabala - Júlia Zabala
Júlia Zabala. Edinburgh, 2018
|Name in Catalan||Júlia Zabala and Tomàs|
|Birth|| March 1 , 1975(45 years old) |
Valencia ( Spain )
|Occupation||Teacher and writer|
Júlia Zabala Tomàs ( Valencia , March 1, 1975 [ 1 ] studied Catalan Philology at the University of Valencia . She has also studied the Arab and Islamic world at the University of València, the University of Barcelona and the University Pablo Olavide of Sevilla . Although their field of work and research has to do with Arabic literature has specialized in the field of analysis, detection and prevention of terrorist radicalization type.
He has published various works and poetic anthologies, and part of his poetic production has been translated into other languages such as Spanish, Hungarian, Welsh, German, Romanian or French. Among his works we can mention: [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 1 ]
- The same silence (1995),
- Grape of wind (1996),
- Tribute to the word: in memory of Maria Mercè Marçal (CEIC Alfons el Vell, 1998),
- Poems of a century: western poetry of century XX (Editions 96, 1999),
- Twelve young Valencian poets (Tandem, 2000),
- Flying ashes (2000)
- Tenebra blanca: anthology of the poem in prose in contemporary Catalan literature (Proa, 2001),
- XXI poets of the XXI: anthology of the young Catalan poets (Proa, 2001),
- Damn the wars. Universal poetry of all times about the disasters of war (Edicions 62, 2003).
- The circle of the souls (2005)
He has also worked in the field of youth short fiction with works such as Tinta Fresca (1994), a work written together with Sònia Valiente and Joan-Manuel Matoses. She has also been a contributor to the specialized publication "Caràcters". [ 1 ]
- "Veure author" . www.iifv.ua.es . Archived from the original on April 4, 2016 . Retrieved June 7, 2017 .
- Citation error:
<ref>Invalid label ; the content of the called references has not been defined
- Admin. "Zabala Tomàs, Júlia" . www.lletrescatalanes.cat . Retrieved June 7, 2017 .
- Zabala, Júlia (Sunday). «THE OTHER HOUSE WITH GARDEN: ABOUT JÚLIA» . THE OTHER HOUSE WITH GARDEN . Accessed June 7, 2017 .
- «« Tibar the bow. A look at current Valencian poetry »« El Pont Cooperativa de Lletres » . Accessed June 7, 2017 .
- Aliaga, Xavier (May 16, 2012). "Tibant l'arc of Valencian poetry" . THE COUNTRY . Retrieved June 7, 2017 .