Jewish cemetery (Jihlava) - Jüdischer Friedhof (Jihlava)
The Jewish cemetery in Jihlava (German Iglau ), a town in Okres Jihlava in Kraj Vysočina ( Czech Republic ), was established in the 1860s. The Jewish cemetery has been a protected cultural monument since 1996 . 
The deceased of the Jihlava Jewish community were buried in the Jewish cemetery in Puklice before their own cemetery was established . On December 8, 1904, a new cemetery building was inaugurated by Rabbi Joachim Jacob Unger . During the German occupation in 1939, the Jihlava cemetery and synagogue were destroyed. In 1997 a memorial to the victims of the Holocaust was unveiled here. In the cemetery, which has an area of 8879 square meters , there are still around 1100 tombstones ( Mazevot ) today .
- Klaus-Dieter Alicke : Lexicon of the Jewish communities in the German-speaking area. Volume 2: Großbock - Ochtendung. Gütersloher Verlagshaus, Gütersloh 2008, ISBN 978-3-579-08078-9 ( online edition ).