|Height :||37 m ü. NN|
|Area :||19,8 km²|
|Residents :||286 (30. Jun. 2018)|
|Population density :||14 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||October 26, 2003|
|Postal code :||15831|
|Area code :||03379|
Parts of the nature reserve Rangsdorfer See lie in the south of the municipality of Jühnsdorf. The highest point in the district is the 57 m high Lindenberg . The surrounding areas are preferably used for agriculture and drained through the amelioration ditches Graben 1401-Jühnsdorf and Graben 1402-Jühnsdorf , which flow into Lake Rangsdorf .
History and etymology
Early to the 14th century
According to archaeological finds, the area was already inhabited by people during the Stone Age . The first documentary mention, however, comes from 1372, then as Gudenßdorff . A first indirect mention dates back to 1340 when a Heiso de Gudensdorp appears in a Brandenburg document.  The name is derived from the personal name Godin .  The name of the place changed many times in the following centuries. In 1375 von Gudensdorp , 1450 by Jodenstorff , 1480 by Judenstorp and 1652 by Göhnsdorffspoken. In 1375 the village had an area of 39 Hufen , of which the pastor was entitled to four duty-free parish Hufen . The citizen T. Paris from Cölln , who also held the higher court and the church patronage , owned five free hooves . There were 18 Kötterhöfe , of which eleven had to pay rent and interest to him. There was already jug and a grinder, but already without form had fallen. The place belonged to the margrave, who received bede and carriage services. A village church was built in the 14th century .
15th to 17th centuries
Before 1450 the place went to the Milow von Glasow family. In 1450 the area of the land belonging to the village was given as 40 hooves, the number of kossas had decreased to twelve. In 1541 the pastor lived in a house. He was entitled to four hooves, in addition to meadows with two loads of hay and 36 bushels of rye bushel grain from 36 hooves. The sexton received four bushels of rye "from a lot of land" and from a meadow. Just as often as the name of the place and the manor changed its owners. The Milow family was followed by the von Schlabrendorf families from 1484 to 1577 (beginning with the electoral councilor Kurt von Schlabrendorf), and from 1577 to 1644 by the von Hake families. The uplifts from three courtyards went to the citizens of Bergholz zu Cölln in 1463 and 1672, to the von Aken zu Cologne in 1482 and finally to a family Schaum. In 1624 the place consisted of eleven Hufnerhöfe and eleven Kötterhofen. There was no blacksmith's own shop yet, so a blacksmith came to the place if necessary. A househusband and a shepherd continued to live there. Of the 36 hooves, there were three yards with 12 hooves, which were released by Mrs. von Hake in 1618. During the Thirty Years' WarIn 1644 there was a dairy with 14 hooves. The residents ran cattle, there was a vineyard, a Kienheide, seven hoofers and 15 kötter. It was also known from wartime that the church patron had set up a vineyard on the parish farm "several years ago" (1640). Jühnsdorf was also affected by the war, but apparently not as badly as other villages. When Joachim von Otterstedt was initially resold in 1652, there were still ten (male) residents (1682 hereditary). In 1663 the sexton received a salary from the 36 hooves and was allowed to operate the linen weaving trade at the same time, but had to “inform the youth”, ie give lessons. In 1686 eight farms were still in desolation. The ten Kötterhöfe, however, were already occupied again. In addition there was the 12 hoof manor,Had sheep farming justice, cultivated a vineyard, and had windmill justice.
In 1711 Jühnsdorf had grown to 10 gables (= residential houses). There was a shepherd, a shepherd, and a servant. They paid eight groschen dues for 24 hooves each. Two farms are known from 1745, ten Kötterhöfe, a pitcher, a windmill and a sheep farm outside the village. In 1771 two houses were added. The taxes remained the same; the windmill was privately operated in 1773. However, the von Otterstedt family had to separate from the village for financial reasons and sold it to Erasmus von Redern in 1785 for 12,000 thalers . This had to file for bankruptcy and Jühnsdorf came to the von der Groeben family in 1798 .
In 1801, four whole farmers, nine Ganzkötter and seven residents lived in the village under the direction of von Gröben. There was a pitcher and a windmill, as well as a forester. At that time the manor was 24 Hufen, the manor 17 - there were a total of 24 fireplaces (= households). Jühnsdorf was previously the mother church, but became a daughter church of Blankenfelde in 1817. Katharina Dorothea von Gröben died in 1823 and the village, along with the neighboring Löwenbruch, passed to her nephew, Friedrich Wilhelm von dem Knesebeck. He had a manor house built in the village on the edge of the Angers opposite the church. The estate in Löwenbruch was leased and the von dem Knesebeck family chose Jühnsdorf as their headquarters. In 1840 Jühnsdorf had grown to 23 houses. In 1858 there were a total of twelve farm owners and one tenant in the village and estate, who employed 31 servants and maidservants and 32 day laborers. There were two part-time farmers and two blue-collar workers and seven servants. A total of 15 possessions existed in Jühnsdorf. The manor was the largest possession with 2754 acres. Twelve other properties were between 30 and 300 acres in size, bringing it together to 1302 acres. Another two properties were 33 acres. A tavern and a reindeer also lived in Jühnsdorf. In 1860 there were four public, 14 residential and 37 farm buildings in the village. including a flour mill. There were ten residential and 24 farm buildings in the manor. In the same year, the manor house was converted and expanded.
In 1900 there were 18 houses in the village and eight in the manor. The stock grew to 34 houses in 1931. In 1920, Frau von dem Knesebeck sold the property to the Nordic Timber Trading Company, which used the associated forest for agriculture and sold the property to the Teltow district for 720,000 gold marks in 1925/1926 . From then on, the district administrator used the estate as his official residence.
During the Second World War , the manor house was temporarily used by the Romanian embassy. After the war, the owners of the manor were expropriated and in Jühnsdorf, too, a land reform in the Soviet zone of occupation took place in 1945 . The estate was initially used as a women's school and later as an apprentice dormitory for the district agricultural school. In 1960 a type I LPG was founded in the village , which in 1961 had 20 members who farmed 194 hectares of agricultural land. In 1973 there was an operating part of VEG Genshagen and a district forester in the village.
|Population development in Jühnsdorf from 1734 to 1971|
|Residents||135||170||168||138||168||Village 101 and Estate 106||276||236||299||213||210|
Andreas Dreßler has been the head of the Jühnsdorf district since the 2014 local elections.
Culture and sights
- The village church of Jühnsdorf was built in the 14th century from granite blocks and later redesigned frequently. In 1869, the builder Klehmet from Zossen added a yellow brick church tower to the west and an apse to the east . He also had the windows enlarged and designed as a round arch. Klehmet also reinforced and raised the walls of the nave . In 1898 the interior of the church was redesigned. In 1999 the interior of the church was renovated and in 2002 the apse was given a new roof. In 2016 the church got three new bells , two bells from the secular church of the Holy Family from the Rodewald in Lower Saxony .  A grave plaque inside the church commemorates Louise von Hake († 1737) and is decorated with angels holding coats of arms.
- Tomb for the von dem Knesebeck family
- Jühnsdorf manor from 1824
- The Lademann hereditary burial site with cast iron crosses and the tombstone for the local historian Dr. Willi Lademann (1884–1976).
- The night watchman had hidden in the old linden tree on the south side of the churchyard wall during the battle of Großbeeren in 1813 . 
- The sheep farm dates back to 1848. This makes the house the oldest surviving field stone house in the village.
- The village forge is located in front of the former old Lindengasthof.
- Parts of the landscape protection area Diedersdorfer Heide and Großbeerener Graben belong to the district.
The economy of Jühnsdorf is determined by small businesses and agriculture.
- Ernst Fidicin : The territories of the Mark Brandenburg . Volume 1, de Gruyter, Berlin 1974, ISBN 3-11-003420-4 , pp. 92-93 (Photomechan. Reprint from: Berlin 1857).
- Willy Spatz: Our Teltow . Volume 3. Verlag Robert Rohde, Berlin 1912.
- Johannes Schultze: The land book of the Mark Brandenburg from 1375 . Gsellius, Berlin 1940, pp. 85-86.
- Lieselott Enders , Margot Beck: Historical local dictionary for Brandenburg. Part IV: Teltow . Hermann Böhlaus successor, Weimar 1976.
- Gerhard Schlimpert: Brandenburg name book. Part 3: The place names of the Teltow . Hermann Böhlaus successor, Weimar 1972.
- Kurt Pomplun: The medieval village church building on the Teltow (= Berlin sheets for prehistory and early history . Volume 9). Berlin 1960, pp. 1–32 (Festschrift for Karl Hohmann).
- Norbert Diering et al .: Office Blankenfelde-Mahlow: the communities through the ages . 1997, ISBN 3-89570-318-4 , pp. 127-144.
- Hiltrud and Carsten Preuß: The manor houses and mansions in the Teltow-Fläming district , Lukas Verlag für Kunst- und Geistesgeschichte, 1st edition, November 29, 2011, ISBN 978-3-86732-100-6 , p. 244
- Enders & Beck, S. 111
- Schlimpert, S. 99
- Märkische Allgemeine from January 10, 2017
- StBA: Changes in the municipalities in Germany, see 2003
- Jühnsdorf village church ( Memento from October 17, 2007 in the Internet Archive )
- Christian Zielke: Teltow-Fläming / Jühnsdorf: Village church gets three new bells. In: Märkische Allgemeine , August 10, 2016. From Maz-online.de, accessed on October 28, 2020.
- Geschichte (Memento vom 27. September 2007 im Internet Archive)