Jürgen Albers - Jürgen Albers
Jürgen Albers studied German, history and Latin in Saarbrücken and Marburg and received his doctorate with a thesis on the treatment of history in the dramas by Bertolt Brecht. After graduating, he worked as a high school teacher, journalist and dance and gymnastics trainer.
He made dialect songs in the 1970s and appeared in various cabaret programs from 1979 onwards. After he announced his departure from the cabaret stage in 1995, he has performed his own program again since 2015. 
Since 1981 Albers has been an editor and presenter at Saarländischer Rundfunk , where he moderated the traditional program Questions to the Author , which was broadcast on SR 1 Europawelle until February 2003 ; since then it has been running on SR 2 Kulturradio . At the end of March 2017, Jürgen Albers handed over the moderation to Kai Schmieding. 
Since 2010 he has turned to music again and founded the band Die Kellerasseln .
Song productions since 1975
- Es Saarland is Erischdisches Gärdsche (LP self-published 1977).
- Papi was Rolling Stone ( plans 1979),
- Horticultural Association (Leico music 1981),
- Songs from Gärdsche (Leico music 1982),
- Talk to the people! (Leico music 1985).
- 20 years of songs from the Gärdsche (Leico music 1997, CD).
Writings (as editor and author)
- The principle of "historicization" in Bertolt Brecht's drama . Saarbrücken, Univ., Philos. Fak., Diss., 1977.
- "The story of Simone Machard". A delicate reverie based on the themes of Marx, Lenin, Schiller . In: Brecht yearbook . Edited by John Fuegi, Reinhold Grimm and Jost Hermand. edition suhrkamp 956. Suhrkamp Verlag, Frankfurt am Main 1978. ISBN 978-3-518-10956-4 , pages 66-87
- Saarbrücken on foot . VSA-Verlag , Hamburg 1989 ISBN 3-87975-507-8
- Technology assessment . Beltz-Verlag , Weinheim 1995. With Christoph Hubig ISBN 3-88679-254-4
- Radio story (s). 30 years of “Questions to the Author” . Ottweiler printing and publishing house. With Roland Bernd ISBN 3-923755-74-0
- Radio classic. 40 years of “Questions to the Author” . Geistkirch Verlag , 2009. With Clemens Zimmermann ISBN 3-938889-67-5 (CV: page 159)
- The little grandmaster. Enlightened satires . Ottweiler printing and publishing house, 2002. ISBN 3-923755-82-1
- Express to nirvana. News from the Little Grandmaster . Ottweiler printing and publishing house, 2004. ISBN 3-923755-94-5
- Enlightenment with Obstacles. The Little Grand Master sits after . Ottweiler printing and publishing house, 2006. ISBN 3-938381-12-4
- Frauke Scholl: The man who can actually do everything. Radio legend Jürgen Albers will soon go to “half board” - he remains a jack of all trades . In: Saarbrücker Zeitung, December 31, 2016, accessed on January 23, 2017.
- Literature by and about Jürgen Albers in the catalog of the German National Library
- Homepage of Jürgen Albers
- Silvia Buss: Either depressed or cabaret. Why Jürgen Albers is going back to the cabaret after so many years . In: Saarbrücker Zeitung. October 9, 2015.
- Kai Schmieding, Axel Weber and Martin Breher: "Questions to the author": Jürgen Albers hands over to Kai Schmieding . In: sr.de . March 26, 2017 ( sr.de [accessed April 2, 2017]). "Questions to the author": Jürgen Albers hands over to Kai Schmieding ( Memento of the original from April 3, 2017 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Saarland artist and editor of the Saarland broadcasting company|
|DATE OF BIRTH||October 29, 1951|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Saarbrücken|